Laconia Bike week

The Weather looks real good for next week, except for Monday and Tuesday.
But that can change in an instant.

I want to go but my damn busa is still in pieces waiting for my BDE GenIII... But hey it's only been a month right... not like I am going crazy not being able to ride in this weather... I mean come on already this is New England we have plenty of time to ride, it's not like it snows for 6 months or anything...
rant.gif

-Sorry long hot day and apparently bitterness is setting in

Well, you can always put the stock stuff back on.
You remember that old New England adage
" A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"

Well, you can always put the stock stuff back on.
You remember that old New England adage
" A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"
I thought about that but I have been in anticipation for so long, I actually don't want to ride it again untill it's done with all her new mods.

Did I actually just say I didn't want to ride my Busa, I think I going delerious!
drinka.gif

Hey Jet I still have your old cell number for any that would llke to call me I will be going down thur night and staying until sunday afternoon 17th - 20th my cell number is 207-441-4914 give me a call we will set up a group ride in the warm sunshine.

Well boys I am off to the Lakes region for the next 12 days or so.
I am off Wed-Friday the 16th-18th.
So I have limited computer access.
You all got my cell.

You guy's might not reconize me because I'll be riding my FJR it has the spirit of the BUSA.I expect to be riding about 1K miles next week.If you woould like to join us hit me on my cell.

I was up on saturday & sunday and met timmy duck (cool dude)
real hardcore busa man.
I am going back on the 20th for the final day in the am.
leaving from methuen mass. if anyone is interested.
large group of riders heading up let me know 978 479 5052 cell.

I am leaving today at 3 I hope to see you all down there my cell number is in the post Everyone be safe

Midweek update.
Bike week has been real busy, some great riding and a nice Hillclimb event under my belt so far.
If anybody reads this, let's meet tonight Thursday in the Weirs for the Fireworks at 10.

Wow what a great time this year I had. TY to Jetset and his crew the party was incredible we didnt get together Sunday for some burnouts etc but I ended riding home anyway so I needed the tire. Saw lots of Busas have lots of pics. I will post some of the non naked ones LOL when I get the film back.

I tried to stop all the Busas I saw but I couldnt get them all. There where some guys from Mass on custom lowered stretched custom paint Busas. I saw 5 of them together from my home state of Maine a father and 2 sons from bangor and there 2 friends they where cool too. A couple of blue and silver ones one with a cool seat hump mod that had neon lights in it.

Race24x,Glad you found your way,to party with my peeps .I had to spend time with the War Dept(wife)been gone all week
wink.gif
Just paying dues.We did make it down to the Weirs though.It was a good week all said and done 1367miles ridden for the week.I just found out why the BUSA was killing my lower back I have a hierniated disk lombar.
1127-1299 Plainfield.

Back