Bike Week in NH

What time will you be leaving Merrimack, and where do you want to meet??
[/QUOTE]
That hasn't been determined yet but I would say about 9:30A so we can do a spin by the Wiers first.We will play it by ear.I'll pm you my digits.

where do you want to meet?? [/QUOTE]
We can meet at the mobil station at baboosic lake road and old rte 3 just past the lobster bouy.

I'll be there by Thursday also.
See you down in the Weirs maybe Thursday night?

Since it is probably going to be hot and muggy throughout the week.
I was thinking we could end the ride at Profile Falls in Bristol for a swim and some cliff diving.
It's a pretty cool place if you have never been there.
So bring some shorts or a bathing suit if you are up for it.

OK anybody coming up through Massachusetts? Me and a ZX-12 are coming for sure,but we would much rather ride up with a bigger group.My number is (413)885-6991 my name is Colon.

Prepping the bike for this week !!!!
Boss man called me this morning and said, "Take a paid day off, I know what your bike means to you"
So I get to leave as soon as I get her back together and cleaned.
I will post-up my best photos of the hill-climbs and activities as soon as I get in Weds night.

Img_0065.jpg

Stands up at 10:00am I'm officially on vacation I'm sitting back sucking back a crown on the rocks thinking about the ride tomorrow,the bike is packed and ready to roll.
I think I got you all I pm'd you mty digits I'll be in Merrimack till fri then Louden for the weekend till mon.See you there shiny side up
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118846353 -->

How many people are meeting at the mobil station in Merrimack, On friday morning.
John

Back