Bike Week in NH

Soeone that knows the the place well, pick a time, date, and place. Someone nominated the 11th... All concur? If so, let's move onto the place.

I am going along with a few of my friends...it's only a 10 hour drive from Nova Scotia. It would be cool ot meet some people from the board in real life..I will let you know the exact date tomorrow.

The 11th is to early for me unfortunatly I wont be there till the last weekend. Friday the 17th works but only if its around noon or later. Hmmm Nova Scotia when are you coming in. We are supposed to ride down from Maine maybe we can hook up early Friday. I wish I could help with a room but this is the first year we have had a room for a while. We used a campsite white pines or something like that out in Ossipee 8 bucks a day showers and a beach its a nice spot but it was 25 minutes away We used to stay at the sand dollar right in town for a while but after it got sold we lost out reservations.

our group stayed on some guys front lawn with a tent ,a port-o-jon and a make shift shower....5 miles of weirs beach..but with traffic...3 hour ride. might do the same again i guess

We are about 8 miles out might be able to hook you up with a shower if you get too bad.
smile.gif
I would have to talk to the guy the rooms under. LOL

Im there last weekend. Race24x I think we met there last year in traffic?Not sure. 2-2000 Blue/Silver busa's with blue neon? Anyway like to see you there.

StevesBusa.jpg

I'm riding up on Wen6/15 from Jersey NYRICAN you can ride up with us if you want I have 2 more riders besides myself but that doesn't mean jack I had more last year but ended up riding up alone I rode my FJR last year but I'm riding my BUSA up this year.I hope alot of you make it and there is NO WEATHER ISSUES!
Once I get there I have no problem taking the lead on a ride I know the area well.I have some bizness to attend to first.

Also if we don't get too F**ked up on Fri 6/17 we do our official midnight run down to Wiers beach from Louden we've done midnight runs for 15 years weather permitting.I stay about a mile from the tracks front door.If anyone wants in on that MR just let me know.

Yah StevenP I remember you I loved the hump mod you did with the neon we will all have to hook up when we get closer I will post my cell number I still have Jets I think I will have to look.

Awsome now we are geting some hits. I have a good feeling about this year. No rain warm sun and half dressed women. How much better can it get.

Back