Laconia Bike week

race24x

Registered
I met some really cool people down in NH for bike week last year. I am wondering who is going this year. We have had some shitty weather in the past so we are due for some nice warm sunshine. Looks like I got a hotle room this year so I will be riding down. Anyone that would like to hook up for a group ride this year let me know. I still have some numbers stuck to my monitor from last year Timmy Duck Fly a Busa Busaguy JWCFBD and Jetset its only a month away. Email me if you guys want to hook up. ronald.stewart@ssa.gov

I'm not going to make it this year.
sad.gif
Maybe next year.
smile.gif
Have a good time.

HEY NINJA EATER,
I think imight be going the sunday , monday
because thats my only day off
.Last year i had gone there.
Keeping my fingers crossed , waiting for my bike ..
love to meet up with you guys.Iam not that professional, like you guys to drive with but would love to meet and say a hello at least or hang out.
hoping my bike comes soon
insurance has still yet to clear my first ones dues...;hoping they do it this week at least before laconia week
I drove up there last sunday
weirs beach was dead. 10/15 people on the road, weather was shitty..
keep in touch ninja eater
super.gif

It is all week June 13th through the 20th. The last part of the weekend being the wildest part. They only let bikes into Weirs Beach so its wall to wall. There is a race I believe on Sunday superbike stuff its really good. I am hoping for better weather we have been rained out 2 years in a row. This year we have decided to ride down so anyone from Maine wanting to ride down could hook up with us.

I will be there.
My # is still the same 802-793-7120 ( Cell)
I am actually doing some work down there with a buddy, so I am in the Lakes region for the summer basically.
I also have a nighttime job bartending at a place called "Lago" which means lake in Italian.
It is located at the corner of RT 3 and 25 in Meredith about 4 miles north of the Weirs on Rt 3
We are right on the lake with both indoor and outdoor bars.
Most all of the bartenders ride so it is a pretty cool place to hang if you want to eat or get a drink.
I took most of bike week off, but I will be there Saturday and Sunday night starting at 4.
As for the middle of the week, Wednesday the hill climbs at Gunstock are excellant, and I will be doing a ride into there.
Thursday is the ride to the sky up Mount Washington, and Friday who knows?
Anyhow post up and let's make plans for a Hayabusa Org. ride and get together.

Cool man I was afraid no one was coming. I am pretty sure we can find the bar we are coming either Thur night or Friday depends on the weather. I will give you a call and see if we can hook up for a group ride with some others. Has anyone heard from Jetset he was down there last year I believe. I cant believe this is all the intrest in this once a year party. I know the weather has been bad for the last 2 years but it is a good time.

Yeah, not much activity from the New England boys lately.
But I am sure people will post -up if they are coming .

I know the weather here has been bad but dont people that ride in New England get used to it LOL. I figure because of the last 2 years we deserve a decent break in the weather for bike week. I will give you a call. We are staying at the motel across the road from the BBQ pit where you turn to head for Weirs. I am hoping to get out bikes in the room I hate to leave them outside all night but if you see us stop by.

will be riding up there on the 18(fri to sat).going 2 up.hopefully see some busa s there.PLEASE NO RAIN THIS YEAR!!!!org shirt will be on.

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086663055 -->

Race, I don't quite understand what motel.My cell is 802-793-7120 call when you get there.
I am at Lago's in Meredith every day from this Friday till next Sunday except for Wed- Friday the 16th thru 18th.
Look for the Busa with VT plates by the kitchen door and you know I am there.

I'm in I will be riding up on Sat 6/12 and staying for the week.Stop talking about r**n I can't even spell it anymore I still have some numbers but I will pm you guy's my cell this week I'm having computer problems but will be back on line shortly.

Back