Laconia, NH Bike Week

Hey lets all get together this year I know the weather will be better ( It couldnt be worse than lst year unless a tornado comes) So lets work it out I will be there the 12th - 15th. A State run campground you can stay for 8 bucks a day 25 minutes from Weirs Beach. Jet Ninja guys yooohoooo LOL

Hey lets all get together this year I know the weather will be better ( It couldnt be worse than lst year unless a tornado comes) So lets work it out I will be there the 12th - 15th. A State run campground you can stay for 8 bucks a day 25 minutes from Weirs Beach. Jet Ninja guys yooohoooo LOL
I'm not sure what day I will be there but it will be not later then the 12th. I will find out where as soon as I can and let you know when I will be there.

Cool Ninja where are you man and the rest lets all get together its the closest thing to a group ride in the northeast

Well its not that far off now..... Americade....... Sue & I never got a campground picked out, were going to show up about mid week and take what we can get. Hope to see some of you around there! Things just never worked out this year where we could lock down a campground. I was wondering if we were going to be able to make it up untill a week or two ago.

allthetoys3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Max are you talking about laconia Bike week in NH because I know of a campground that is state run so the price doesnt get jacked up. We tent for 8 bucks a day showers and a lake etc about 20 minutes from weirs beach. Let me know if you need the name

I will be there on thu 6/12 /03 in the am. We will be heading up to the weirs some time that day.Discreet 007 should be in attendance we just missed each other at Marcus Dairy in CT.Lets try to do Sat at the track at noon for a photo shoot and some rode rippin.I hope there will be a few of us there.Wear your t-Shirts.See you then if you still have my cell number it hasn't changed if not I'll e-mail you.See you there.aayaa.

No tears that day big guy
thank you
cool.gif

I will need your number again I dont have it anymore mine is 207-441-4914 we have to get together atleast on Sat for a ride

I"ll be going up on the 11th and 12th,I've got those days off that week,driving up from Boston each day only 2 hours each way.Caught Jetset up there last year,in between rainstorms ,Hope no rain this year! See you there!

I'll be up there on the 11th and 12th since I've got those days off that week,riding up from boston only 2hrs each way,hope no rain this year! See you's there!

I wont be there yet Billy I will be there 13th 14th 15th if we all want to get togther Jet drop me an email with your number again I think I still have Ninjas and we will get together for a ride one of those days.

Hey Race I'll be in Old Orchard Beach on 6/8 and heading up to NH on either the 10 of 11.

What are you doing up in OOB and will you be in NH until the 15th maybe I can ride down to OOB the wekend before we can go for a ride. Me and my buds used to hang out there all summer in our younger days trolling for girls.

Hey Race,sent you my digits lets hope its sun shiny side up.
What do you think about sat nooner at track? Photos and a ride.
wink.gif

What are you doing up in OOB and will you be in NH until the 15th maybe I can ride down to OOB the wekend before we can go for a ride. Me and my buds used to hang out there all summer in our younger days trolling for girls.
The guy I am going to NH with lives there. I'm staying at a friends house in CT Sat and I will be in OOB sometime Sunday the 8 early afternoon and be there until the 10 or 11 then we are heading up to NH for the rest of the week. We will leave there sometime late afternoon on the 15 to go back to OOB.

Cool man we will have to hook up for a ride. I dont miss a sunny day in Old Orchard LOL. My cell is 207-441-4914 give me a call before you get to OOB and we can get some lunch down there.

HEY IS ANYONE PLANING ON GOING TO THE HILLCLIMBS ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!! LET ME KNOW AND MAYBE MEETUP!

YAHOO!!!! Vacation is here!!!!! Were on our way in the morning and will be at Americade by Mid week. Stopping for a few days half way there. Hope to see some of ya up there .. Look for me I will be the guy on the fast color Busa (RED & SILVER) with the huge smile on my face with the BUSA ORG T shirt on... Yep Sue will be there with me with the Bandit 1200S... Can't wait to start the trip nothing to worry about in the line of work for a week... Now if I can make it back home and find my son did not burn my house down or have wild partys breaking everything it will be great.. Hope the threat of death holds him in check!! LOL

Back