Laconia, NH Bike Week

hmm... getting a bit messy around here...
sarcasm.gif

<table style=filter:blur>Cache has messaged this fine new member</table>

Iam going, plus I have another friend who's coming with and I'm trying to get some boyz from Chi-town to come along as well.

hey race24x, let me know when you are going and maybe i can ride down and hook up with ya and ride to N.H. with ya

Well since we are refreshing the thought I Will be there on 6/12/03 I'm riding up tis year with some friends from NJ

well, I am a new member and have been here daily reading the threads . I have been waiting to actually take delivery on my new 2003 Blk/ grey Busa before I start going nuts with post and photos.
As for Laconia I will certainly be there and would love to get together for a ride and photo shoot.
I have been the last 20 years.
My absolute best freind lives about 12 miles out of the weirs and is probably one of the most knowledgable riders I know. He has the routes laid out for the twisties and fast straights.
Since the days are getting longer and the snows be melting.
Hope to show things off soon.

well, I am a new member and have been here daily reading the threads . I have been waiting to actually take delivery on my new 2003 Blk/ grey Busa before I start going nuts with post and photos.
As for Laconia I will certainly be there and would love to get together for a ride and photo shoot.
I have been the last 20 years.
My absolute best freind lives about 12 miles out of the weirs and is probably one of the most knowledgable riders I know. He has the routes laid out for the twisties and fast straights.
Since the days are getting longer and the snows be melting.
Hope to show things off soon.
Welcome to the board Tim sounds like a great idea. I'll see you there.

Let's hope we can see some sunshine this year. daytona was a wash out this year.

if we're gonna get together for a photo op, need to know a time and place in Laconia. I'll be staying by my friends place out in Maine. Hope to see you all there.

Hello Form:
Just Posted The Winter Ride.
Figured out the avatar stuff.
Making "The Call " in the morning.
"Build It"

Back