KING of the street, 2010 Limited Production Busa!

Should Suzuki Market a LIMITED PRODUCTION BUSA

• Yes

Votes: 322 77.4%
  • Could go either way... (Reading the comments now)

Votes: 44 10.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 12.0%

• Total voters
hid's
possibly a digital guages
ss brake n clutch lines
wave rotors
i like the carbon or other lightweight wheel idea
maybe do like the 1098r and have a map that you can run for "track" use only
TRACTION CONTROL that works?
maybe 20hp over stock would be nice

needs to be supercharged..220+rwhp, better rear shock, fork internals and upgraded brakes with subtle numbered badging and black pearl paint,black LE frame with black bracketry & accy, (not bare aluminum like they do now) and forged alum wheels with Pirelli Corsa lll rubber spinning on ceramic bearings.

I'd buy one for sure....

How about a swing arm that makes the wheelbase 60 inches total from the factory not 58 like the current no 240 tire bling bling junk, also a shift light at the top of the instument cluster where you could actually see it and over 200 hp and about 120ft lbs of torque would be nice as well as easier fairings to remove for all the cry babies who cant get theirs of in less than 10 minutes like I can.:poke:

carbon fiber ,:thumbsup:light weight ! wheels ,body panels , and any thing else they can lighten up , more hp, speed ,unrestricted (would be nice of course that would be for off road use only !) speeedometer that actual works ( hell, make it a gps speedometer ) wiked undertail, no mud flap , better rubber , brakes ,lines make the bike done before you get it !:thumbsup: mpor hp /torque *(BRING BACK THE FEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of riding one of these things !!!!!!!!!!!!!)

because as stated there are too many other bikes where rider will determine the outcome , make it just about unridable :cheerleader:Like I said fear and lots of it !:rulez::rulez:

If it could whoop the BUGATTI off the line through the finish , and then to a stop we would all be happy ! I dont want to beat them by a bit , I want to crush them!

The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is a mid-engine sports car[2] produced by Volkswagen Group subsidiary Bugatti Automobiles SAS introduced in 2005. It is currently the fastest accelerating and decelerating production car in the world. It is currently also the most expensive production car available at a price of 1.1 million Euro. It is able to achieve the second highest top speed for a production car, behind the SSC Ultimate Aero TT.[3]

Powered by a 736-kilowatt (1,001 PS/987 hp) W16 engine,[4] it is able to achieve an average top speed of 408.47 km/h (253.81 mph).[5] The car reached full production in September 2005, and is handcrafted in a factory Volkswagen built near the former Bugatti headquarters in Château St Jean in Molsheim (Alsace, France). It is named after French racing driver Pierre Veyron, who won the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1939 while racing for the original Bugatti firm. Two examples of the Veyron are known to have been wrecked since production began

Last edited:
I think Mr. Biscuit nailed it, '09 color selection is lacking.

I cant believe they missed the opportunity for a 10 year anniv bike.

My dealer told me Suzuki dont do that sort of thing!? Guess he was right.

But a special edition bike?
Yep, I'd probably bite!

Then a short time later wind up in the hospital after the wife beat me whilst I slept.....

Copper,1397,wave rotors,No passenger option,ss brake lines,HID's and Brock's alien head exhaust in a dual configuration.I'd buy it in a minute.

I would like to see something similar to the 1985 Eliminator (I know, its a kawasaki) from Suzuki. Take the sportbike engine and put it in a long low power cruiser package. Here is a picture and an excerpt from its release.

This was Kawasaki's response to the demand for 'power-cruisers'. The motor from the Ninja 900 was actually breathed on for use in this machine, and it had quite a different character. It's intention was to maximize acceleration, while maintaining reasonable street manners. It's look is a cross between a cruiser and a drag-bike. It was the only power cruiser at the time to make use of a straight four engine. The Eliminator was actually assembled in Lincoln, Nebraska. Power was 90.5bhp@9000rpm, with torque of 56.64ft/lb's@8000rpm. Wet weight was 574lb's.

Last edited by a moderator:
"My dealer told me Suzuki dont do that sort of thing!? Guess he was right."

Then how does he explain the 20th annv gsxr's??? Ask him that next time you see him....:poke:

I would love it...and this would KILL the competition. I had an 01 Busa and when I bought my K8, i had a list of "must haves" that i have struggled to get done. People pay 30 grand for freakin Harleys for gods sake :laugh:. If Suzuki built it...we would buy...I would buy!

Offer Yoshi exhaust, Brembos, improved seat (Corbin or Tobin versions), color matched levers, wave rotors, wheel options....???...maybe Ohlins...all the things we're already doing.
:please:

Being a twisty guy, I could not really care about a HP boost. I'd be interested in upgraded brakes, wheels, suspension and weight reduction. :thumbsup:

again being a twisty guy, power no more than 190 RWBHP, WP suspension all round, AP monoblock and 100 pounds lighter and space black,now I might buy that :bowdown:

it would be great if they could produce a

- 1500cc Hayabusa
- with NOS /TURBO installed
-ermmm...600hp??? :rofl:

juz my tot..
:thumbsup:

Randy I agree with you on there update of the 08 busa. I love mine! But Suzuki could of done alot more to it!!! I still think the Gsxr1k is a better built bike with more over all goodies! I remember telling both Steve and Akie at the spring bash!!

Make the stuff like turbo's and wide tire kits an option. Not standard equipment. Do you really want joe schmoe jackazz with a turbo on his Busa? I sure as hell don't.

I mainly would want as standard equipment is good brakes, good suspension and lightweight wheels from the Gix 1K. Maybe even a lighter bike. How about Ti factory exhaust?

I don't really agree with any of you on this. You look at all the other sport bikes in the line up of all manufacturers and none of them really resemble what they were like 10 years ago. They have better aerodynamics, more horsepower, less weight, and better parts. I want a Hayabusa that has been re-engineered and is completely different than the bike it was 10 years ago. I don't really feel that a substantial HP gain is needed, just better everything else.

I was hoping that we would see these colors this year...

p1050889.jpg

p1050888.jpg

ahhh, barber motorsports park in Alabama... very nice.. been there several times, and earlier this year I even went and watched the AMA superbike races... niiice....

Last edited by a moderator:
you know i have to agree with racerV, nothing looks liek what it did 10 years ago. Change this thing already you know they had it the same for 8 years or 9 i dont do math. the 09's are not that special. wow 40 more cc's lets see here

digi guages...no
better headlights..no
on the fly mapping..gay
better brakes...yeah bout time
better tuned from factory ..who knows

but lets get real advanced here real fast

digital guages with gps capabilites wave rotors whole different motor with internals a better single exhaust like the gsxrs. i mean work with yoshi or something here. even beef up a better trans for us. a shift light we can see... a gear indicator. a flkip switch to turn off the restrictor prettu simple

Back