KING of the street, 2010 Limited Production Busa!

Should Suzuki Market a LIMITED PRODUCTION BUSA

• Yes

Votes: 322 77.4%
  • Could go either way... (Reading the comments now)

Votes: 44 10.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 12.0%

• Total voters

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Yep, you read that correctly... IF Suzuki were to build a LIMITED PRODUCTION Hayabusa would you be interested? I'm not talking about the LE but a complete one off that breaks the 200 HP rear tire mark from the factory! V-Max is doing this for its loyal owners and I think it would be appropriate for our beloved bike as well. IF they did this what would you like to see done with the bike?

HID headlights from the factory?
220 HP from the factory?
Custom paint U select?
Tell me what U think?

IF they could keep the price under $20k I might just be in on this one...
But, I really don't have any inside info, just speculation!

all but the "pick" your own color thing.. guess I am still part of the "take what we got" or dont buy it club.. I do not like the color palette for 09 at all

Should have had a drop dead killer 10th Anniversary model..

no red, or blue? I also sort of expected a yellow bike to step out from behind the curtain..

I think the concept falls flat for the 11th Anniversary..

Last edited:
I like the idea but seriously, what else can they do, performance wise, at the factory and keep the bike streel legal. (European and U.S. Rules)

I was hoping that we would see these colors this year...

p1050889.jpg

p1050888.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea but seriously, what else can they do, performance wise, at the factory and keep the bike streel legal. (European and U.S. Rules)

I'm with you but looking back I remember my 89 GSXR1100 and thinking it was as bad as it could ever get! :rofl:

Now the 600's are killing those numbers from the factory with plenty of room for improvement in the aftermarket area....

would be almost comical to have a copper 10th... lessee in 10 years, the only thing we had to do to keep it on top of the heap was hide some screws, pump 40cc's into the motor and give a tad more brake action...

Go back 10 on any other bike and look what has happened.... amazing...

Wave Rotors ans SS Lines
Carbon Fiber Wheels
240 Rear Tire??? (not the best for the twisties but it would make the bike stand out)

Yep, you read that correctly... IF Suzuki were to build a LIMITED PRODUCTION Hayabusa would you be interested? I'm not talking about the LE but a complete one off that breaks the 200 HP rear tire mark from the factory! V-Max is doing this for its loyal owners and I think it would be appropriate for our beloved bike as well. IF they did this what would you like to see done with the bike?

HID headlights from the factory?
220 HP from the factory?
Custom paint U select?
Tell me what U think?

Iwould buy one
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd love to see something of that sort, but they can't legally market one that will run any faster than current models. BUT... they could make us one that hits top end even quicker. Gimme a LE model that hits top end in the quarter baby! :laugh:

Copper like 99 with special badging and black frame of course
hids
240 has become very popular and stretched only 4 inch
220hp
brembo brakes
performance exhaust

Id be in for one..the economy should be turned around by 2010.:beerchug:

Copper like 99 with special badging and black frame of course
hids
240 has become very popular and stretched only 4 inch
220hp
brembo brakes
performance exhaust

Id be in for one..the economy should be turned around by 2010.:beerchug:
what would be the purpose of the brake upgrade? the stretch and wide tire eliminates any need for that..

Back