KING of the street, 2010 Limited Production Busa!

Should Suzuki Market a LIMITED PRODUCTION BUSA

• Yes

Votes: 322 77.4%
  • Could go either way... (Reading the comments now)

Votes: 44 10.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 12.0%

• Total voters
I would buy it, and I want HID from the factory.

Yeah, Is it just me, or does it seem that the better bike technology gets, and the better and faster they are from the factory, the worse the headlights get. I'm gettin HIDs as soon as my pocket allows.

I think it would be great, and apparently everyone on the .org seems to be all for it. However, I personally wouldn't buy one. I enjoy the process of customizing the stock bike too much. One tricked out from the factory would take away that fun for me.

MODE A: Turbo (low pressure for reasonable street use, possibility to tune-up)
MODE B: no turbo (or tuned-up different pressure)
MODE C: lowered for beginners/rain/tune-up...

HID, generally lighter weight, left-side adjustable swing arm + no right pipe (4-2-1)

optional items to pick from a list
-------------------------------
adjustable pegs
turned shifting: 1-up, 2-6 down
fiber/forced rims (gold opt)
C-ABS
better suspension
heated grips/seats/outlets for heated jacket(s)
smaller/bigger fuel tank
wider back tire and/or: race/street/road (Michelin is the best IMNSHO)
touring screen with adjustable hight and "wing" (or what ever that flap is)

* touring Busa with shaft and dual-clutch auto (ala Honda)

* custom bike from B-King

* really light street legal race model GSX-R 1300 (opt race pipe)

etc, :thumbsup: zzzzz...

pipe like the ktm rc8r, factory turbo, launch control, traction control, multi level ecu. 1 would be low (wastegate) boost, 2 would be street boost (limited in first few gears), and 3 would be kill mode.

little add on, buell style drop pegs, and an option of riser bars from the factory.

Atom based netbook as a display eg. fully customized dashboard: guges can be analog/digital, you pick them and place them

only if it made 350HP on pump gas...the only people that say that is unnessary are the ones that haven't ridden a bike with that power before

Back