KING of the street, 2010 Limited Production Busa!

Should Suzuki Market a LIMITED PRODUCTION BUSA

• Yes

Votes: 322 77.4%
  • Could go either way... (Reading the comments now)

Votes: 44 10.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 12.0%

• Total voters
Nah I am really satisfied with my 2008 Busa. That would take all of the fun out of modding it yourself. Besides the 2008 is the first bike I ever owned or ridden. Yes I got my flame retardant jacket on.

I think a "better than all the other 'busas" busa would separate a group very solidly united.

Of course, I'm something of a purist.

Just a thought.

Yep, you read that correctly... IF Suzuki were to build a LIMITED PRODUCTION Hayabusa would you be interested?

Yes

IF they did this what would you like to see done with the bike?

Stock Turbo

Tell me what U think?

Make it so # 1.:bowdown:

We need to talk to Suzuki about this excellent concept. I think they'd sell every unit before the classic monsters hit the floors.:thumbsup:

I think they should let you special order them. Have a list of options you can choose from.
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
Custom paint
240 kit
choice of brake/clutch lines colors in SS
Wheels.. forged or carbon
and at least 210 to 240 hp
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

color: copper with a black frame

light: HID

brakes: SS lines, radial M/C, some kind of monobloc calipers(are the nissen's on the bking a monobloc?), maybe some wave rotors.

suspension: fully adjustable front high/low speed(maybe even the new big piston fork found on the 09 1k). some kind of upgraded rear shock also fully adjustable.

engine: maybe a nice 4-1 exhaust with a good tune for power and emissions( I dont think the busa really needs more power)

tires: sticky, doesnt the Bking come with Qualifier's from the factory. those will do.

I think Suzuki can build this bike with some off the shelf parts, which would upgrade the performance of the bike and still keep price down.

Last edited:
Am still hoping to find a 99 somewhere and then having the 09 LE would be sweet!

I would like to see one with steel lines, Engine upgrades to make 200 Hp at the Rear and allow for a great torque curve as well every thing else can be done aftermarket. And for those that want to stretch and the see wide tire kits what are you guys thinking you guys need to get out the parking lots and ride more:whistle::laugh:

absolutely, they should use the 99' copper/silver color ,add factory turbo,ss lines, carbon fiber wheels, hid high/low, and a mono tail. that would be very interesting to see :whistle:

The Busa should always have more hp than the 1000 if they beefed up the 1000 I am sure they could have tweaked the Busa to always have more. As far I am concerned the fact that they didn't adds up to a "FAIL" in the engineering dept at Suzuki :spank: < suzuki engineers

The 1K should rule an own the track but the Hayabusa should always own the mile. I know its a 186 cap and they know we always going to unrestricted them:laugh: so wtf are they waiting for the sales drop???

Last edited:
Fairings that are easy to remove.

Oil filter that is reachable without removing fairings.

A lockable/unlockable pushbutton for the cowl.

And the rest of the stuff you guys said!:thumbsup:

Back