King of the dyno!

Posted on Jan. 18 2003,10:40
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
uh 170.3 RWHP on my GSXR 1000[/QUOTE]
How did you do it? Gotta love a fellow zuke with that kind of boom boom!

I think I can chime in here. I now have 370rwhp on pump - 433 on crazy gas
muscle.gif
muscle.gif
. I recently bought the Superkaos Turbo bike (the one in the videos) and it's as crazy as it seems on the vids.

resize1.jpg

muscle.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, i feel humbled.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Congrats on the bike. I have seen it in person very sharp. Please do not do as many wheelies as kevin.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I think I can chime in here. I now have 370rwhp on pump - 433 on crazy gas
muscle.gif
muscle.gif
. I recently bought the Superkaos Turbo bike (the one in the videos) and it's as crazy as it seems on the vids.
So you're the bastard that stole me bike! (Just kidding&#33
wink.gif
! Kevin and I were talking about that bike and I needed to sell off a Harley first... if it had sold, that bike would have been MINE a month ago. Dude that is one sweet ride! Now you can see why I jumped on the turbo busa I bought... Hail to the King...

muscle.gif

The bike is an absolutle blast to drive - and it is honestly far beyond what I was promised - unbelievable. That and the fact that is was in PERFECT condition when he delivered it - not a scratch on it. I'm in learning mode - details as they develop.

Thanks for the kind words
biggrin.gif

Rob

I had major problems with my 94' Mustang GT. I swore I wouldn't modify stuff I could't fix all by myself from then on.

I think in order to have a king of the dyno we need to post dyno sheets of our bikes as we own them now..................................right now Ninja has the title.......................

Back