Dyno

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
Sup guys, as some of you know i am at the harley-davidson school learning how to work on ...motorcycles. well this guy came up the other day that used to be a student, he brought in his road king and started listing off performance parts he had on it, k&n this, vance and hines EVERYTHING, big bore. well he put it up on the dyno and jumped for joy when he saw that his bike was pushing 115hp, and 101ft lbs torque. I started laughing and i guess EVERYONE heard me, so now i get to put my bike up on the pedistal. everyone wants to see my bike run on the dyno, its going to be so much fun. but the head dyno tech said i need to find something like "tachometer reference plug" er something like that to hook up to the dyno so he knows red line and so the computer can run the right diagnostics. anyone know where this is. it would be much appreciated. I cant wait to chuckle when i let them all know my bike is stock....( I mean completely stock) not like the zx-14 where they added ceramic bearings and full system...sheesh...any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Back