King of the dyno!

What is the powerband like..can you roll in to boost zone smoothly.....say 6k on tach ...and roll on abit more throttle..
into the wheelie zone...2nd third forth fifth..omigod....
That would be perfect..no spikes..sputters..puttin' at the correct rpm..and dial a wheelie.."that's what i want"
Can it be like that N.E.
rock.gif

1. Mod fuel rail after the Dyno.
2. Dyno'd 3 times about 18 pulls.
3.Dump pipe 16 inches before it dumps
4. Blow of valve
5. Slew of gauges for monitoring and tuniing.
7.*lbs of boost with a shut of at 10 (don't want to over boost)
8. 80psi on the Fuel pressure and 98 on full
9.T-rex fuel pump to come will help to reduce Fuel psi
10. Stock pistons
11. Degreed cams
12. Stock compression. Looked at options no need to reduce unless pushing more then 300 hp.

Woops forgot the most importnat thing.  Tuned by The Motor Head. Upgrades and tuned upgrades by TDC Performance.

Don't worry about the additional hp unless you are racing. You have plenty and it is very reliable at these hp ratings.

I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE MORE Just kidding guys.
biggrin.gif
Let it fall where you ride and how you ride.

Thanks..........Ninja Eater........Kawafaski.........that is exactly how it is.......look at the dyno map..........power band nice and smooth...................

Hey does this mean I won the Dyno shoot out? I need to win at something today.
biggrin.gif

Sorry to get here Late Mr Ninja Eater but you have my vote!!! Your bike is a whole herd of horses. Doc is doing OK but I want to see him unleash them all before he gets my vote.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Hey NE, why would you want to "drop fuel pressure"
rock.gif

Also, took a spin last night.. nutz.

The thing is kinda rough around town, lotsa spitting and coughing at low RPM. Runs like missle at WOT... found out that it has Nutec (???) racing fuel in it. Also, the dump pipe supposedly makes it back fire... any other suggestions NE?

NE, where is the blow-off valve???  The guy said it has one, but I want to verify.

Thanks
Doc raise the tank.  In most cases (not all) the blow off valve will be on the plenum that goes into the trottle bodies.  remember my pics a while back.
blowme.jpg

Many different k9nds of valves, but you get the idea. It is most likely towards the tree, but could be on the other side of the plenum. Could be near the Turbo but I dought that.

Hey NE, why would you want to "drop fuel pressure"
rock.gif

Also, took a spin last night..  nutz.

The thing is kinda rough around town, lotsa spitting and coughing at low RPM.  Runs like missle at WOT...   found out that it has Nutec (???) racing fuel in it.  Also, the dump pipe supposedly makes it back fire...  any other suggestions NE?
You are not dropping fuel pressure it is a rising rate regulator. You just want to make sure that it is always pushing fuel. If you run pressure to high you could blow lines and such. When I put the new pump on it pushes fuel faster so you don't hav eto compensate with more pressure.

It takes a while for tuning but can get those low level stutters out. You are set for the strip. With a little work you can get the Turbo to kick in at 5000rpm. I had some bad spots at 4000rpm and 4800rpm. All gone now. May be just where your throttle on twist is opening. ride for a while and check out when the boost kicks in.

Back