Dyno Readings

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys just got Misty back from the shop after installing a power commander and having her put on the dyno.

Im not real Dyno Savey so here are her numbers.

She is pretty much stock, Power commander / K&N Filter / Exhaust tips, I was told if I put a different exhaust it might get me another 8 to 10hp but I like the looks and sound of mine.

So how do these numbers stack up

HORSEPOWER 156.65
TORQUE 96.94

Do you know if they tuned it or just put in the basic map and dyno'd it?

Cool Michael, as long as she is safe and sound at home and you are happy, I am very happy! :thumbsup:

Did you give her a big hug when ya got her back? because ya know she missed you also. :poke:

where did you go to get this done? i have a pc3usb ready to install but i dont want to install it until i get it dynod and tuned. i have heard there is a dynojet dyno somwhere in the metro area but i dont remember where

cool, thanks. i'd like to go see senor cheese near houston but i'll probably just get it done here. i think the dyno is 250 and just another 50 to tune it.

Was Brady the one that ran the dyno? He did an awesome job on mine, he explained what he was doing and what was wrong with the map that TCS did and changed the numbers back. He told me to load the map I got from Brock's back in it and bring it back for the full tune from that map and should be able to pull more hp out of it since the TCS map was way off. He is really knowledgeable about the bikes.

Now just stay with that same dyno for all your future work and mods. That's the only way to tell how much improvement your getting or not getting. Best case scenario is a stock baseline before any work is done.
Each dyno will give you a different reading, go down the street to another dyno and you'll get a different reading from the same set-up.
Numbers look good, mine did 149 completely stock on a local dyno.

Was Brady the one that ran the dyno? He did an awesome job on mine, he explained what he was doing and what was wrong with the map that TCS did and changed the numbers back. He told me to load the map I got from Brock's back in it and bring it back for the full tune from that map and should be able to pull more hp out of it since the TCS map was way off. He is really knowledgeable about the bikes.

Yeah it was Brady, Really wish I could have been there when he did it but I had to be at work.

better get that full exhaust soon if you wanna stay ahead of those pesky blue busa's....

Back