Kansas City Hayabusans!

I am there for sure
smile.gif

I will ask my buddy...he has a GSXR 1K....I will post up tonight on his status....but The Mrs and I are In like Flynn....
jump9.gif

OK so far we have

GSXcite
Bigmac0331
Mrs. Bigmac0331
BigBSBusa
Ninjakiller
Skotty
Omslaw ?
Kanjibusa ?

I know there has to be other KC Peeps who want to go for a ride before the weather gets cold. Who else?
I may see you at fuel(Ill be in my truck though
moon.gif
)Gotta take parts out to the track 4 a customer.If not at fuel,see ya at the track!

OK so far we have

GSXcite
Bigmac0331
Mrs. Bigmac0331
BigBSBusa
Ninjakiller
Skotty
Omslaw ?
Kanjibusa ?

I know there has to be other KC Peeps who want to go for a ride before the weather gets cold. Who else?
I may see you at fuel(Ill be in my truck though
moon.gif
)Gotta take parts out to the track 4 a customer.If not at fuel,see ya at the track!
Steve, if you want to bring one of your bikes out I could hook up to the trailer and stop by the shop.

Hal,
My wife and I will be there...and my buddy will be with us..I talked to Joe and he may come with us tomorrw...he said if is going to make it he will call me in the morn...if not then he isn't going to make it. We are excited about meeting up with everybody..
egitarre77.gif

Hal,
 My wife and I will be there...and my buddy will be with us..I talked to Joe and he may come with us tomorrw...he said if is going to make it he will call me in the morn...if not then he isn't going to make it.  We are excited about meeting up with everybody..
egitarre77.gif
Talked to Omar but he has a soccer gaat 12:30 so he can't make it. I'll be there for sure and I talked to the Omaha gang and they are coming for sure. See you all at 11:30!
egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

Just thought I would let you all know I'm home safe and sound. A little sore, but it sure felt great to get on the busa again. Thanks all for riding with me, I had a great time. Hope you will all chime in and let me know your home safe. I also want to thank Cap for giving us this site to keep in touch with all my busa buds, you are some awesome friends and I enjoy spending time with all of you!
bowdown.gif

PS Dont flame me for pics, my big 33mm camera would not fit in the hump because of my radio!
laugh.gif
The other peeps have it covered and I'm sure we will see some pics soon. I think Skotty got a FEW!
lol1.gif

Glad you made it home Hal! How was the ride? I do hope someone took some pics!
beerchug.gif

BIGBSBUSA AND NINJA KILLER MADE IT HOME ! It was great riding with everyone so thanks for the good time, It was good to get out of the house for a day.  
cool.gif

Yeah, a nice little gathering and ride today! If this was the last good riding weather of the season it was great! Glad to meet and see Hal, Bob, Rusty and Robin, Busa Joe and Scotty. An interesting site seeing the group of Busas at the track and on the route. Speaking of which, here you go!

h._org_Group_Ride__04_Nov_07____1.JPG

Back