Kansas City Hayabusans!

AMEN SKOTTY, HAD A GREAT TIME AND HOPE WE DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME, When Hal gets time and you guys work on your brakes tell HAL to give me a call and I will bring his gel seat and I will bring you those Brake Pads.
bowdown.gif
Will do.  Thanks again for offering me those brake pads.  I'll get in touch with Hall to see when hes free to supervise my brake pad install.
I'll be back in KCKS this weekend if you need some help skotty
Thanks Gunny. How long are you going to be in Kansas this time? I will be in Dallas the coming weekend for the International Motorcycle show. I am not going to be there for the St. Louis - Kansas ride, you are welcome to borrow the Busa for the weekend if you want to.

AMEN SKOTTY, HAD A GREAT TIME AND HOPE WE DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME, When Hal gets time and you guys work on your brakes tell HAL to give me a call and I will bring his gel seat and I will bring you those Brake Pads.
bowdown.gif
Will do.  Thanks again for offering me those brake pads.  I'll get in touch with Hall to see when hes free to supervise my brake pad install.
I'll be back in KCKS this weekend if you need some help skotty
Thanks Gunny. How long are you going to be in Kansas this time? I will be in Dallas the coming weekend for the International Motorcycle show. I am not going to be there for the St. Louis - Kansas ride, you are welcome to borrow the Busa for the weekend if you want to.

It was an AWESOME time meeting everybody again and riding , hopefully we can all get together again. SEMI, We were thinking of you and the RUBBER DUCK! SKOTTY AND HAL were telling me how much you liked that DUCK!
beerchug.gif
i was with you guys in spirit
beerchug.gif
one of my co-workers asked me Sunday morning why i looked like someone had run over my dog...i had been staring out the door at the beautiful day and was thinking about how much fun it would be to go home, climb on Lucy, and head out to meet you...i'm glad you all had a great time...i sure hope the weather this next weekend works out for the ride (and i'll bring the duck
laugh.gif
)

beerchug.gif

I just ran across this thread, and I thought I would remind bigmac I never did get that mp3 player!
rock.gif
Next ride I'm going to bring to walkman again with some good cassettes like Grand Funk Railroad, James Gang and Jimi Hendrix!
laugh.gif

i think i've got some Three Dog Night, Steppenwolf, and Ted Nugent i can let you borrow
cool.gif

I ran across a CD player for you, Hal, that was at the bottom of some old stuff I had in storage. You're more than welcome to it if you want.
laugh.gif

Shoot - we may as well figure out how to mount the phonograph. He can spin up some 45's!

(shhh, but I think I still have some 78's in the basement)

How about a 4 track, or some 78's, I have my Grandmothers old phonograph.

Back