Kansas City Hayabusans!

skotty

Registered
I know this is short notice but anyone wanna ride this Sunday (11/04/07)?  I heard on the news that winter was only two weeks away.  Gotta get some warm seat time before winter strikes.  I know Hal is in the healing process, I dunno if you are clear to ride yet, but it would be cool if we could do a Sunday ride.  Omar, Bigmac, Busawhipped ... anyone else interested?  I dont have a clue about good routes in the Kansas City - St. Lois area.  If anyone is interested, please post up.

I need a job over there so I can ride longer into the season.... anyone need a system admin with a ton of medical billing system experience?
smile.gif

I'll be at the shop Sat from 10 till 3 if you guys need a destination spot.We have a good size picnic area with tables & grilles out back.I'll fire up the grill if you are comeing! Sunday KCIR is open for grudge racin & we will be out there noon till 4.
winkold.gif

We are coming from Omaha, four of us. Hopefully going to meet up with you guys. Go ahead & call me, We should be in KC tonight after 6:00pm.
beerchug.gif

Cody

402-210-8031

Skotty, lets meet up and ride out to KCIR and meet up with Cody and the Omaha boys. Anyone else like Kanjibusa, Ninjakiller, Bigbsbusa, Mr. & Mrs. Bigmack want to go?

I am down with a ride on Sunday..I bet the wife will be down as well...just changed the oil yesterday so we are ready to run!!!!

I need to resynch the throttle bodies on my bike because she is running pretty rough, but if I can get that done I may make it.

Sounds good to me. What say we meet up at Fuel at 11:30. That sound good to everyone. BigBS if steve can't get to your bike today, mabe I could take the trailer along so we would have some tools, and steve might let us use the gauges.

Sounds good to me. What say we meet up at Fuel at 11:30. That sound good to everyone. BigBS if steve can't get to your bike today, mabe I could take the trailer along so we would have some tools, and steve might let us use the gauges.
I'm headed to his shop in a little 'bit, so hopefully I can get her dun!

I'm headed to his shop in a little 'bit, so hopefully I can get her dun!
Great. So does 11:30 at Fuel sound good for everyone? Please post up who is going so we don't leave anyone.

Hal fuel at 11:30 sounds good to me....I will tell the wife when i get home...And we will see you tomorrow...

OK so far we have

GSXcite
Bigmac0331
Mrs. Bigmac0331
BigBSBusa
Ninjakiller
Skotty
Omslaw ?
Kanjibusa ?

I know there has to be other KC Peeps who want to go for a ride before the weather gets cold. Who else?

Back