Kansas City invasion 3/15

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
semi and I have a few days off of work next week, so we decided its time to invade Kansas City. We'll be rolling out Sunday morning and staying at GSXcite's place Sunday night. We're looking forward to riding with the Kansas City crew again. Its only a 3 hour ride from my place to GSXcites, so we'll be in town well before lunch time. Looking forward to an afternoon of riding with y'all.

its suppose to be nice too on sunday, and i would diffntly ride up too , but i gots to be at work that after noon.. 3rd shift for me.

you guys keep the shiny side up and have fun

its suppose to be nice too on sunday, and i would diffntly ride up too , but i gots to be at work that after noon.. 3rd shift for me.

you guys keep the shiny side up and have fun

sure wish you could join us bro, see you in a little over a month :beerchug:

Pray that my plastics are done being painted by the end of the weekend and I can get out with you guys on Monday or Tuesday..

Hope the weather changes, the high here Sunday is 62 F with the low's in the lower 30's :poke: . Have fun and a Safe Trip :cheerleader:

Last edited:
Let us know where you guys will be. I may have to steal a bike since mines still at paint but I'd like to meet up.

Anyone in the KC area that want's to get together you can call me Sunday Am at 816-516-4607. Thanks, Hal

It's very possible that I may be in the area as well. It's a long way from GA, but I have a little business to do there that may include loading the busa into the truck.

:guitar::woot::banana::cheerleader:
Free weekend.
No having to share the computer, watch any movie I want, sleep in late, do a little spring cleaning, start my veggies for the garden, read a book in peace and quiet. Yes I know I am boring. Thanks to Mary for putting the boys up. If Dennis gives you any grief you just let me know. :laugh:

Seriously though, I hope everyone has a great time and be safe!!!

Don't know about the ride, but I may be able to meet up for lunch or dinner.:thumbsup:

Back