KC peeps Only! Saturday/Sunday ride anyone??

skotty

Registered
Just kidding :laugh: Eveyrone's invited! I have PM'd some of you. Just checking if anyone wants to do a saturday or Sunday ride from the Kansas City area to Leavenworth.

I *may* be able to do a Sunday ride. My son has 4 soccer games this weekend; but Sunday's are not until the afternoon. Keep me posted!

Looks like Sunday is the popular vote. I will post later depending on a favorable time - weatherwise.

Weather for Sunday:

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 87. East northeast wind around 7 mph.

Take pics, so I can still feel like part of the group!:cry:

Holy crapola!! I just did a dry run of one of the routes I thought might be interesting. I think its the best twisties I have encountered in Kansas so far. The only drawback, is the speed limit of 20 which I followed :whistle:

On Sunday, I think there might be some traffic on that route though. We can always do another route on SUnday.

Here is the route I just came back from;Its around a lake and quite scenic!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...87807&sspn=0.046654,0.076904&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=14

Holy crapola!! I just did a dry run of one of the routes I thought might be interesting. I think its the best twisties I have encountered in Kansas so far. The only drawback, is the speed limit of 20 which I followed :whistle:

On Sunday, I think there might be some traffic on that route though. We can always do another route on SUnday.

Here is the route I just came back from;Its around a lake and quite scenic!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...87807&sspn=0.046654,0.076904&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=14

I just looked at your first map - Hwy 5 - good route. :) Watch out for that first right-hander... it sneaks up on you if you're not expecting it - plus often there is gravel there...

Hal knows a couple good routes - out by Topeka...

Hey skotty remember your bike is a ticket magnet especially if Hal and BS are with you !

Its a ticket magnet indeed! It doesn't need Hal or Ken to be around to work that charm. You can ask MrsOmslaw, I am her biggest client :laugh: I am currently on a 6 month diversion, cant afford to get another ticket till then :please:

Hey skotty remember your bike is a ticket magnet especially if Hal and BS are with you !

Back