Next Weekend, July 4th, Branson? Cancelled!!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
What up peeps? Juli and I are planning to meet Semi in Branson and spend the weekend over the holiday. We have absolutely NO plans other than staying Saturday and Sunday night in Branson. If anyone wants to meet up for dinner or a little ride, whatever, let me or Colen know. :beerchug:

Would love to attend.. but we are going to be blasting off our annual artillery show in the backyard again this year.

Yall are more than welcome to head down this way!! :banana:

Wish I could, I think I have burnt up my kitchen passes for a while. I hope ya'll have fun.:beerchug:

We will be there Sunday to hang out for a while.

I think I'll be next door to Branson in Reed Springs next weekend. I'll be splitting time on the scoot and hanging with the extended family.

Maybe I'll get lucky and get to hook up with y'all for some miles and a meal! Hillbilly Tom pm'd me recently there is an incredible BBQ Place close to Branson and Reed S. (I had a very enjpyable BBQ Meal in Jasper at the bash too. Ya'll need to ride Hwy 123 South of Mt Judea!!! (pronounced Judy)

Completely unsure when I will arrive in town/ troubles at work. Had lots of fun with ya'll.

BBQ place is just outside of Galena, 413 & AA. Only open on Thurs, Fri., and Saturday though. Welcome to Sugar Tree Bar-B-Q!
I'll be around.. just ain't too crazy about going into Branson on a holiday. Traffic will try the patience of a saint.:banghead:
Can meet up with you all somewhere around the edge of Branson though.

BBQ place is just outside of Galena, 413 & AA. Only open on Thurs, Fri., and Saturday though. Welcome to Sugar Tree Bar-B-Q!
I'll be around.. just ain't too crazy about going into Branson on a holiday. Traffic will try the patience of a saint.:banghead:
Can meet up with you all somewhere around the edge of Branson though.

looks like we are going to try to hit this place on Sat. for lunch around 1100 or so if anyone wants to join in...twotonevert, Mrs. Twotonevert, and i will be coming in from Springdale, AR that morning and would like to meet anyone that happens to be in the area :beerchug:

Sounds like a plan. I'll call the BBQ place Thursday and make sure of their schedule for Saturday opening.

Awesome, looking forward to meeting you. :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry guys, being sent to Texas to work Hurricane recovery. Semi, I got the rooms in Branson canceled.

ok, i'm really going to miss you guys bro!! however, lunch is still on for everyone else...princess has to work Sat so Macon is going to make the run with me...looking forward to breaking bread with some folks i haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet :beerchug:

ok, i'm really going to miss you guys bro!! however, lunch is still on for everyone else...princess has to work Sat so Macon is going to make the run with me...looking forward to breaking bread with some folks i haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet :beerchug:

Yes we will be there, so we will see yall then:thumbsup:

Back