Saturday / Sunday Ride(s)

tspoole

Registered
Saturday the 27th
Sunday the 28th
Any Plans?

If I don't hear from anyone, I'll plan on leaving Palm Harbor early (sunrise) and heading either North or North / North East.

How long has it been since you guys have been to Groveland / Sugarloaf Mountain?  Anyone interested in an LONG day?  I don't mind stopping for food / gas along the way . . .

I could ride either Saturday or Sunday from 7am till probably 6pm and can head north, south, east (not too much to the west of me . . ) if you have a preference let me know.

Saturday the 27th
Sunday the 28th
Any Plans?

If I don't hear from anyone, I'll plan on leaving Palm Harbor early (sunrise) and heading either North or North / North East.

How long has it been since you guys have been to Groveland / Sugarloaf Mountain?  Anyone interested in an LONG day?  I don't mind stopping for food / gas along the way . . .

I could ride either Saturday or Sunday from 7am till probably 6pm and can head north, south, east (not too much to the west of me . . ) if you have a preference let me know.
Any other weekend and I would surely ride with you on Saturday. That is the kind of ride I like. Just get on, head down a road until you see another road that looks interesting, stop along the way see the sights, eat and chase some more roads.

Maybe another time.

Kev

Where is palm harbor? I am in sarasota south of tampa.Could be interested in a nice ride like that.Thanks.

keith

Cecil is grumbling... I might be back in time... Will advise.

Ok, update

Sunday 9am at the Marathon is a go - I may be meeting a few friends before 9am at the Amoco @ Tampa Rd / Mcmullen Booth (it is the Tampa rd 'offramp' from Mcmullen Booth).  If so, I'd like to meet there around 7:30am to actually RIDE for a while instead of going straight to the Marathon.  After we get to the Hess I may hang out, or I may see if I can find some folks and keep moving.  I have a short "talk vs ride" threshold - so I am good for about 30 or maybe 45 minutes before my throttle hand starts twitching on me
super.gif

Saturday is still open and all are welcome if we want to make an ad-hoc group.  I am happy meeting pretty much anywhere within an hour of Palm Harbor.  

Palm Harbor is North of Clearwater (basically northwest of Tampa), at the Northern Tip of Pinellas County - just south of Tarpon Springs.

For either day post up or email me if interested - tspoole@earthlink.net

My thought is this - we want to get OUT of the urban areas quickly and early.  This weekend is going to be rabid urban mall warfare.
wow.gif

Back