KC peeps Only! Saturday/Sunday ride anyone??

Just got home. What a great ride. Omar and Skotty took some nice pics and I'm sure they will post later on tonight. My oics did not turn out. My battery was dead or I forgot to put the film in it!:laugh:Thanks for riding all, I had a great time !:thumbsup:

Robyn and I made it home safe and sound....we had a blast!!!! Great route Hal...and great company.....lets not wait so long to do it again...:beerchug:

I made it home , Great Ride , Good Food & Great Friends !! Thanks for the invite & can't wait to do it again. It was nice to meet some new faces !:thumbsup:

I'll be In Kansas City Next weekend the 28-31st for a Race though No bike thought i'm racing with 4 wheels. this go around anyone wana come by and say hi or mabey i can bring some busa parts down that peeps wana buy :whistle: and well gotta have some :beerchug: after the races.

Yeah, what Don said!

post-13-40248-useless.jpg

I'll probably be on the Plaza, and at the Power and Light District. Maybe ride over to the Legends.

someone please help me I feel so guilty I know it says kc peeps only but I had to come look anyway
:rofl:

Sunday Morning June 21st 2009 Ride Meeting at Corner Cafe in Riverside MO at 8am for breakfast then leaving to ride at approx 9am...

if i didnt have my kids this weekend i would ride up and meet you all aounds like fun be safe peeps

Back