Sep29th Friday Night KC International Raceway Drag

Ill be heading back to KC tonight, and i work tomorrow, What times are the drags at? I would love to go. I have never been before.

well shoot, I dont have the gloves, jacket or boots, i guess I am out, I might watch and ride with you guys after.

Too bad I don't have my bike I would meet up with you guys. Going to be in STL. for the Gateway Classic instead. Have fun be safe, enjoy the City.

They are from 5:30 to 10:00 pm, then we want to ride. I don't see us getting there before 6:00pm,

Cody

Cody, the main meeting place at the plaza is right next to Houstons where WWJD wants to eat. That would be a great meeting place for us. I'll try to hook up with OMSLAW and meet you guys.

(WWJD @ Sep. 27 2006,19:49) I'm visiting a friend down there Friday night, and weather is looking good.  I should be able to ride strait to KCIR and get there by 7:30 or 8pm, make a few runs, and head to my friends house by 10pm.  I wouldnt mind riding around saturday morning.  I need to head back up to Iowa by  12:30 or so.  I HAVE to hit Houston's while I'm there.  It's MANDITORY!  Either dinner Friday eve or Lunch Saturday for the club sandwhich... mmmm open faced club sand wedge....
Greg, the next time you come down you need to bring the pocket bike. Our local busa guru has pocket bike races here in KC every sunday.

(KanjiBusa @ Sep. 28 2006,13:44) well shoot, I dont have the gloves, jacket or boots, i guess I am out, I might watch and ride with you guys after.
Kanji, where you been boy? What size boot do you wear? I have a leather jacket you can use, gloves if you need um and size 12 boots. I have to work Friday till 6:00 pm, but you could stop by my work and pick them up on your way to the strip.

(GSXcite @ Sep. 28 2006,17:08)
(WWJD @ Sep. 27 2006,19:49) I'm visiting a friend down there Friday night, and weather is looking good. I should be able to ride strait to KCIR and get there by 7:30 or 8pm, make a few runs, and head to my friends house by 10pm. I wouldnt mind riding around saturday morning. I need to head back up to Iowa by 12:30 or so. I HAVE to hit Houston's while I'm there. It's MANDITORY! Either dinner Friday eve or Lunch Saturday for the club sandwhich... mmmm open faced club sand wedge....
Greg, the next time you come down you need to bring the pocket bike. Our local busa guru has pocket bike races here in KC every sunday.
GAH! I'd LOVE to race PB's in KC!! I bring them both down and me and my buddy ride around a local school lot. If they are still at it next season, you know I'll come down for that

Can't make Houston's Friday night - basy at the strip.
smile.gif
Probably eat there saturday lunch before heading home.

My goal tomorrow is to leave right from work at 4pm and be at the strip by 7pm. I have a silver/grey busa with white racing numbers on it: "39"

You guys riding around Saturday morning? I can't stay out late Friday, but will crusie for a little while after the drag thing

Back