Hayabusa Vs. GSXR1000 Drag Race! Not to bad!

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
This was from the this summer, a bunch of us from Omaha went down to Kansas City to drag race. I ran ok, but slow compared to the rest of the Hayabusa's. Though it was my first time on the 1/4 mile with this bike. Let's just say the guy on the GSXR, which was stretched and had lot's of work really had no clue on what he was doing! Enjoy! Click on the link below to view it!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.c....1960749

race.gif

Yeah, i don't know what happend, it was a very good looking bike, but maybe a squid was riding it!

beerchug.gif

(kawiboy11 @ Jan. 15 2007,20:04) Yeah, i don't know what happend, it was a very good looking bike, but maybe a squid was riding it!

beerchug.gif
You ate his lunch outta the hole.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Can't wait to get my feet wet at the dragstrip....hopefully I'll have runs worth posting.

(CAT3 @ Jan. 15 2007,20:30) Can't wait to get my feet wet at the dragstrip....hopefully I'll have runs worth posting.
They're ALL worth posting  
tounge.gif
. Good  
smile.gif
, Bad  
sad.gif
and otherwise  
wink.gif
! Your not doing it for a living so just enjoy and let us know  
race.gif

(motogp08 @ Jan. 15 2007,21:06) Nice run. BTW, what's it feel like to do that? Dragrace like that i mean.
rock.gif
It feels awsome....and the best part about it is it is legal!

beerchug.gif

(motogp08 @ Jan. 16 2007,00:06) Nice run. BTW, what's it feel like to do that? Dragrace like that i mean.
rock.gif
Adrenaline rush as you stage and wait for those lights to drop and then complete bliss as you watch the RPMs rise

Then a little anxiety as you have to make the turn at the end
laugh.gif

Even a novice HAS to try it.

Most places has a test and tune on Fridays where
newbie.gif
can give it a go.

I would just ask that you learn the basics first so you dont anger the natives.

Back