Nashville peeps, NSS at Night 29-30 July 2011

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Hey Nashville peeps (you know who you are), come on down to the Nashville International Raceway, Friday and Saturday nights 4-midnight, Sportbiketracktime is hosting their annual "Nashville @ Night" trackday (night). I'll be there (with special guest Mr. Bogus on Sat night!); both nights, hopefully in pit #51 ("AREA 51") or close by on my blue/white gixxer 1K (with the 'EAT ME' sticker under the fender). I think it costs $5 to get in. If you want to see what a trackday is all about, this is your best local chance to check it out! Riding under the lights is an entirely different experience (not to mention bearable in this July heat!)

Here's some 'butt-cam' video from April :thumbsup:

and front cam..

Bump, comeon Rollinz, Kv4hotdog, etc....all you Music City guys always talking about getting together...and here I give you the time/place and you don't even comment? wassup with that? Better than any ole Bikenight!

I was actually gonna come down to at least spectate but some business came up and I am headed to Gatlinburg tomorrow sometime for a couple days and then I headed to Myrtle Beach for a few days to meet some friends from MD and see how much the place has changed in the past 10yrs since I moved away. Might decide to relocate back on the East coast, just not really feeling TN anymore with all that's happened.??? Think I need a change of scenery.
But thanks for the invite and have a good time. :thumbsup:

Bump again. Any other takers? Special guest: The imfamous MR BOGUS on Saturday night!:laugh:

P.S. Best of luck to you Rollinz, again my deepest sympathies.

There was definately a Ducati Multistrada behond you in one pic.... How did he fare in I?

Looking good......BTW, I'm bringing the noise to you in September at Barber :moon: :laugh:

Nice video and pictures Kieth!:thumbsup: I got another track day on Monday! First time with corner speed and up graded the brakes since the last track day on July 3rd. I hope the brake fade issues is now addressed!

There was definately a Ducati Multistrada behond you in one pic.... How did he fare in I?

Looking good......BTW, I'm bringing the noise to you in September at Barber :moon: :laugh:

The Multistrada should have been in Novice. He was all over the track and you never knew what he was going to do next. There was a WIDE variety of skill levels in I that weekend Jay - more crashes, runoff's and dirt tracking than I've ever seen.

Back