Ready For Chrome

gabusa

Donating Member
Registered
I want to start buying individual chrome pieces now and send off the frame for chroming this winter. Has anyone used roaringtoyz.com? Also, does anyone know of any good chrome shops near Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. I'm about 2 hrs west of St. Louis and 3 hrs from Kansas city.

i use sportschrome also , the chrome is the best i have seen plus he has parts already chromed waiting to swap out. give JON a call and u will be impressed with the workmanship. his number is 714-799-9900

post_8_30686_Photo_Library___2503.jpg

dunno about the shops but i hear people cut holes in the roofs at chroming shop in and around stl and self-chrome their own parts... LOL thx for reminding me of what some people do...

There is a shop right outside St Louis that carry many busa OEM and aftermarket parts in stock. If you ever decide to come this way, I could meet you and show you where. I have picked up a few pieces from them. I will try and post some pics tomorrow. PM or email me if you'd like. At the end of the month, I'll be going tdy for three weeks.

RoaringToyz has some good aftermarket bolt-on stuff that I have purchased, but never sent anything to them for chroming. Had my wheels, swingarm, etc. done at SportChrome. They did a great job. You may also try one of the site sponsors, <a href="http://www.18889chrome.com">CSC<a>, that also does a nice job.

GABUSA,

Here some of their work. Seems to be good quality, same as the others. But they carry a lot in stock, so bring your OEM and leave with some chrome. Since my bike is black, I tried to only do the silver pieces. I still need to get a gas cap (which I think I'll get from CSC) and possibly powdercoat the bottoms of the fork (winter project).

My_Busa_16.JPG

Or you can give this a shot.

I'm thinking about it myself. Save on money and weight, but still get the look. I just need to find out more on the actual quality of it.

You may save money but weight won't happen .In todays plating systems the chroming is so much better you won't even notice the difference in weight it makes.

Back