Kansas City Hayabusans!

Late fall color change.

h.org_Group_Ride__04_Nov_07____16.JPG

Probably the 2 top speed Busas out there. No offense to kawiboy11.

h.org_Group_Ride__04_Nov_07____28.JPG

AMEN SKOTTY, HAD A GREAT TIME AND HOPE WE DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME, When Hal gets time and you guys work on your brakes tell HAL to give me a call and I will bring his gel seat and I will bring you those Brake Pads.
bowdown.gif
Will do. Thanks again for offering me those brake pads. I'll get in touch with Hall to see when hes free to supervise my brake pad install.

Great Pictures, we had a good time, wish we would have been able to ride with you guys, but we had to drag one last time this year!

bowdown.gif

Awesome day to ride...I want to thank all of you for being patient with my wife riding. It means alot to me to know that when riding with a group like that, that she won't be left in the back. She was very happy (and tired) when we got home and she loved the ride. So again thank you to all who went riding. Ninjakiller, Big BS Busa it was nice to meet you...Skotty good to see you again...And Hal...very happy to see you on your CLEAN machine again....I have an extra MP3 player that My wife and I are going to donate to Hal...so he can retire his Walkman.....Thanks again for the great day of riding.
bowdown.gif
woot.gif

Thanks everyone who made it for the ride.  It was good to meet NinjaKiller, BigBSBusa, Mrs. Bigmac0331, Kawiboy11 and BusaJoe, man can he wheelie that Busa effortlessly.

Even good to meet Steve Smithers at the track.

Thanks Hal for getting everyone gathered for this ride.  Twas a lotta fun.

beerchug.gif
For all you that don't know BusaJoe....He can pull his bike up like he was riding a little 50.....but remember its stock...no turbo..no N.O.S.....nothing.....what do you expect when your 6'8".
bowdown.gif
woot.gif

Thanks everyone who made it for the ride.  It was good to meet NinjaKiller, BigBSBusa, Mrs. Bigmac0331, Kawiboy11 and BusaJoe, man can he wheelie that Busa effortlessly.

beerchug.gif
For all you that don't know BusaJoe....He can pull his bike up like he was riding a little 50.....but remember its stock...no turbo..no N.O.S.....nothing.....what do you expect when your 6'8".  
bowdown.gif

woot.gif
Great to se all of you guys (and 1 gal ;) )at the track.Wish I could have been out there riding with you but had to tend to customers bikes & help out at the track.Maby next time!
BTW,Busa joe learned how to do those wheelies on a 50 that I set up for a super tall dude!
He must be getting pretty good at wheelies on the busa(he hasnt bought fork seals lately
shutup.gif
) It was cool seeing all of the busas polished up,in a line,bars all turned the same way.Way to represent!!

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

woot.gif
Great to se all of you guys (and 1 gal ;) )at the track.Wish I could have been out there riding with you but had to tend to customers bikes & help out at the track.Maby next time!
BTW,Busa joe learned how to do those wheelies on a 50 that I set up for a super tall dude!
He must be getting pretty good at wheelies on the busa(he hasnt bought fork seals lately
shutup.gif
) It was cool seeing all of the busas polished up,in a line,bars all turned the same way.Way to represent!!
Was good to see you again Steve. We can understand that you needed to take care of your customers, thats why the org members who have done business with you before respect not only your knowledge of the busa, but the way you and your lovely wife take care of us. +1 on the busas lined up together, they are going to look awesome when we get our meet n greet together in the spring and park about 50 of those bad boys in the party area at Smithers customs!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Awesome day to ride...I want to thank all of you for being patient with my wife riding.  It means alot to me to know that when riding with a group like that, that she won't be left in the back.  She was very happy (and tired) when we got home and she loved the ride.  So again thank you to all who went riding.  Ninjakiller, Big BS Busa it was nice to meet you...Skotty good to see you again...And Hal...very happy to see you on your CLEAN machine again....I have an extra MP3 player that My wife and I are going to donate to Hal...so he can retire his Walkman.....Thanks again for the great day of riding.
bowdown.gif

woot.gif
I'm glad I didn't ask for help installing my 8 track player on the stem mount!
SHOCKED.gif

Awesome day to ride...I want to thank all of you for being patient with my wife riding.  It means alot to me to know that when riding with a group like that, that she won't be left in the back.  She was very happy (and tired) when we got home and she loved the ride.  So again thank you to all who went riding.  Ninjakiller, Big BS Busa it was nice to meet you...Skotty good to see you again...And Hal...very happy to see you on your CLEAN machine again....I have an extra MP3 player that My wife and I are going to donate to Hal...so he can retire his Walkman.....Thanks again for the great day of riding.
bowdown.gif

woot.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Hal,
We are getting that MP3 player ready for you...we are going to erase all the RAP music that we have on it...unless you wanna keep it on...what ever its up to you. But the minute you start break dancing we will have to take it away from you
werd.gif

bowdown.gif

woot.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Hal,
 We are getting that MP3 player ready for you...we are going to erase all the RAP music that we have on it...unless you wanna keep it on...what ever its up to you.  But the minute you start break dancing we will have to take it away from you
werd.gif
It's all good. You need to ask me to sing you my rap song one of these days.
laugh.gif
I record under the name "MC Mallet"!
egitarre77.gif

It was an AWESOME time meeting everybody again and riding , hopefully we can all get together again. SEMI, We were thinking of you and the RUBBER DUCK! SKOTTY AND HAL were telling me how much you liked that DUCK!
beerchug.gif

AMEN SKOTTY, HAD A GREAT TIME AND HOPE WE DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME, When Hal gets time and you guys work on your brakes tell HAL to give me a call and I will bring his gel seat and I will bring you those Brake Pads.
bowdown.gif
Will do.  Thanks again for offering me those brake pads.  I'll get in touch with Hall to see when hes free to supervise my brake pad install.
I'll be back in KCKS this weekend if you need some help skotty

Just so you all know...with being the only girl that went riding this past weekend...I had to keep all the boys in line....expecially my husband...he is just a big kid....
spank.gif

bowdown.gif
Will do.  Thanks again for offering me those brake pads.  I'll get in touch with Hall to see when hes free to supervise my brake pad install.
I'll be back in KCKS this weekend if you need some help skotty
Thanks Gunny. How long are you going to be in Kansas this time? I will be in Dallas the coming weekend for the International Motorcycle show. I am not going to be there for the St. Louis - Kansas ride, you are welcome to borrow the Busa for the weekend if you want to.

Back