its been a bad year

all and all its upto you.. either give her the dog back and cut all ties and i mean change your phone number or something as well so she cant contact you. Or play the game and do as i said but be ready for what that will have instore drama etc..

Yah tell her to come over and have some other chick there and be like i think im gonna keep the dog...thats what i would do.
+1 it will diff p*ss her off b/c she heard (through the grape vine) i had been with someone else and she was McPissed
Dont play mind games, just give her dog, and go on with life. I promise, it is best that way.
i am not going to do that i don't care what she does but it seems like is really try to effect me by making sure i find out everything she is doing. i just not sure if i should give the dog back because i am not sure she can take care of it.

You know, I really feel for you loss on with Grandma, but I don't see a loss on the GF. FOrget about her. You still have a job right? And the Busa? Not financially drained and over $100k in credit card debt? You're doing alright and fine.

It's always tough when the events occur and it's hard to see the positives, but from what you said, you have a ton of potential and will be able to continue on. I've been there, done that. And still have challenges thrown my way, but I know I can get through it. One day at a time.

I know you can get through it too.
thumb_up.gif

Like everyone said... cut her loose, don't take her calls and set the machine to answer only/no record to screen the BS..

Go to a big park with trails so you can enjoy your dog and take it with you to the pet store too. You'll land some new ass in no time.

Call and tell her you can't make it tonight; you can't talk because you're in a hurry. Tell her that a friend will call her about where and when to pick up the dog.
thumb_up.gif

I usually have a ton of advice for people but all I can say, really, is hang tough, man. You'll be okay.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

--Wag--

Thanks for everyones help this is an update I cut the bs and told her she is not getting the dog back so he is mine now and we are not getting back together. now it's time to get a girl and move on. can't wait for weather to back so i get back one the busa. its supposed to about 65 degrees on sunday so i am going to ride. again thanks for everyones help.

Thanks for everyones help this is an update I cut the bs and told her she is not getting the dog back so he is mine now and we are not getting back together. now it's time to get a girl and move on. can't wait for weather to back so i get back one the busa. its supposed to about 65 degrees on sunday so i am going to ride. again thanks for everyones help.
where u at in ohio?? im just north of Akron...

guns.gif
lose the g/f
thumb_up.gif
keep the dog
thumb_up.gif
take the busa for a slow scenic ride and pick up a new g/f
I will start by saying, I am sorry for the loss of your Grandma.

The chick she was messing around your bettoer off now. Keep the dog it is ovious you like him he likes you and listens. They busa who knew but you know it has been to the shop checked and ready to ride. it is summer time cruise down find you a little hotie to ride around on your busa with you and take her bake home to meet your dog.

Better days are ahead. No worries.

thumb_up.gif

where u at in ohio??  im just north of Akron...
I am in the dayton area

no joke been that way a couple of times. i don't know what you weather is going to be like but the rain is going to end today and and we are looking at 70 deg down here next week which is good because i think that quaker steak and lubes first bike night of the year is night wendsday.

Good choice. I had a my marriage of 8 years go down the toilet late last year. I kept the dogs. They are always happy to see me, not matter what. They don't complain much as long as they have food, water and I spend time with them. They don't expect anything from me except leadership. They gladly do as I ask, when I ask. The dogs are the only beings in my house that truly gave a damn about me for the last two years I've had them.

After the divorce I have two dogs, two motorcycles, and a nice truck. I'm not doing to bad. The Ex has an 800 sq ft apartment, over $100k in investments, and a Chevy Aveo. She's planning for the future. I'm living TODAY!

Sorry for the loss of your Grandma...But life is funny like that. At least you have the dog and the BUSA, get out there and enjoy your life Bro.

Back