Friend of mine in prision for 5.5 years

Drugs - the real source of much of these crimes. I hate'm. My dad was a navy doctor
who had basically the same addiction that Howard Hughes had. Codeine Injections.
later, all kinds of other junk. He lost his career, family and medical licence. I lost a beautiful girlfriend to meth. And I've seen many people go brain fried. So I hate drugs with a passion. Sorry off topic a bit, I just got to let it out.

Everything i read about this brings me to the conclusion that he is a child molester/predator and a pedophile. Seems like the prison time is fairly light. If he survives the incarceration, he has a lifetime of being labeled a sex offender and will suffer from that too. This subject is touchy for me and it should be for anyone here with young children, whether their kids are male or female. It just shows you never know what people are truly capable of until it's too late. Would the general population have ever suspected or even thought someone of his level within the LEO community would do this?
It's sickening to say the least.

I would rather have one friend I can count on to be a responsible adult than a hundred "friends" who are committing atrocities like this.

Bro, this is nobody you want to be friends with.

--Wag--

No sympathy here, he deserves to be locked up. Imagine how you'd feel if that was your daughter.

I wouldnt let that guy near me or my family. He has revealed himself as a pedophile. Be glad you found out at someone elses expense intead of a family member. I had a friend in highschool that went down that path. Dont want to ever see him again.

Back