Inline five Hayabusa

He's got a youtube channel or whatever , punch in 5 cyl Busa , reckon that's what I did awhile back .
Cheers, oh great Toad of Toad Hall.
I'll have a look at that shortly, hey how's ya gettin' on mate? Ya got permission to pilot a L2 yet?
Real typical NZ winter day here today, 6degC high, freezing cold SW around 15kmh, heavy drizzle/rain ALL Friggin' day FFS!! I was at work shivering away lol.
In front of my log burner with a scotch right now :)

Hi Kiwi , yes , been given clearance by my local GP to drive the tintop , but have taken that to also mean I can ride . The weather is now due to rain all this week.... after lots of sunny days with occasional wet days , because Toad is free to ride of course .
I am going to see the actual surgeon this week , I am going to ask him why my jaws were sore for 4 weeks after op , and why I pried a 15mm piece chip of jaw bone out of my gum . poop you not !!

Hi Kiwi , yes , been given clearance by my local GP to drive the tintop , but have taken that to also mean I can ride . The weather is now due to rain all this week.... after lots of sunny days with occasional wet days , because Toad is free to ride of course .
I am going to see the actual surgeon this week , I am going to ask him why my jaws were sore for 4 weeks after op , and why I pried a 15mm piece chip of jaw bone out of my gum . poop you not !!

Woahhh!
that's nasty!
when you were under anaesthetic they must've got a bit rough with the gear they slip down ya gullet for breathing?? Any teeth gone, or chipped/broken? The old crockery gets a tad brittle with the advanced ageing that you now have succumbed to me ol' china lol.

Woahhh!
that's nasty!
when you were under anaesthetic they must've got a bit rough with the gear they slip down ya gullet for breathing?? Any teeth gone, or chipped/broken? The old crockery gets a tad brittle with the advanced ageing that you now have succumbed to me ol' china lol.
No teeth missing more than were before lol ... but yeah , reckon they might of got a bit rough . Sure as hell got me out real quick , I must have the record for them now , bloody test case for hip replacement procedure right here !

He’s gonna be 75 in December...if he lives that long.:bowdown: I remember reading years ago that when he was on heroin he would frequently go to the Bahamas for a full blood ‘exchange’ trying to rid his system of toxins. Maybe that works?:confused:
it doesn't works because "dope" affects the dopamine receptors in ure brain... ure BRAIN releases the feel good chemicals.....

Thanks guys :) No, I have not build any frame yet. Last two month I dont have time to do anything with the engine. But from next week I will put on a new head gasket and fired it up again. Hope it will work this time :)

We thought you were cut off B. Eskedal , I am not up to speed about actually why exactly , but I think the EU in general was blocked because of some potential trouble , because of those fairly recent internet laws they (EU) introduced . Anyway some of us found your youtube channel bro to keep up to date , so that was good , so welcome back officially , great to have you back !!

We thought you were cut off B. Eskedal , I am not up to speed about actually why exactly , but I think the EU in general was blocked because of some potential trouble , because of those fairly recent internet laws they (EU) introduced . Anyway some of us found your youtube channel bro to keep up to date , so that was good , so welcome back officially , great to have you back !!

Thank you sir!

I mentioned this to a guy who calls himself an engineer and he had a question.

“I would like to know, how the engineer of the five cylinder considered the changed effect of rotational and oscillating masses in his creation and what he did to the crankshaft to maintain an even firing order.”

What say ye?:D

Back