Hayabusa inline Six

Yes I have seen a couple of applications. Everyone has different ideas on how to get there. Pretty easy to touch 500 HP NA in a V-8 application. Stunning way to get lightweight power into a car frame. But what about a bike application. Like Milliard did with aircooled Hondas and Kawis.

Here is a little update, alot of work on frame and suspension. Hope for a test drive in May 2022 :) Fuel tank will get a another color later.

felg 5.png

felg 4.jpg

IMG_4493.JPG

IMG_4619.JPG

IMG_4576.JPG

Last edited:
Yoyo, here is a video when I test the Inline six bike for first time :beerchug:

Awesome work as always sir,I wish I had the tools and know how to do what you do and of course the money to do it. I still hope to one day get myself another srad and put a busa motor in it like yours of course I'm sure it won't be as nice as yours but still an awesome machine.

Awesome work as always sir,I wish I had the tools and know how to do what you do and of course the money to do it. I still hope to one day get myself another srad and put a busa motor in it like yours of course I'm sure it won't be as nice as yours but still an awesome machine.
With little tools and passion you can make almost everything, I think your Busa/srad will be cool.

Back