Inline five Hayabusa

This gave me an idea. Suzuki should just hand you the Busa and let you deliver something new and exciting!
wait arch... hold on a minute.... stop the presses.... this motor uses carbs... no fancy dancy newfangled bmw/ducatiesque girlyman electronics here.... horsepower and a handle.... like Jesus Christ intended... look it up in ure FunkWagonel.
I’d take a rock star’s lifestyle any day.:bowdown:
u sure?.. rockstarts don't go to bed at 930

wait arch... hold on a minute.... stop the presses.... this motor uses carbs... no fancy dancy newfangled bmw/ducatiesque girlyman electronics here.... horsepower and a handle.... like Jesus Christ intended... look it up in ure FunkWagonel.

u sure?.. rockstarts don't go to bed at 930
It sucks air like a real man too, without the help of a reversed vacuum cleaner.

What mods we're made (or are planned) to the oiling and cooling systems? Just in consideration of the additional friction of the fifth cylinder.

What mods we're made (or are planned) to the oiling and cooling systems? Just in consideration of the additional friction of the fifth cylinder.

If I make a frame and use it on the road, I will use a stock Gsxr 1000 k8 radiator and make new tanks for a little more volum and for a cooler look. And maybe a 16 row oilcooler, cooling will not be a problem her. You must remember this engine is only at 1620 cc, is not a 8.0 viper engine :) My 1441cc bike do not have cooling trouble at all.
SAM_1333.JPG

SAM_1352.JPG

If I make a frame and use it on the road, I will use a stock Gsxr 1000 k8 radiator and make new tanks for a little more volum and for a cooler look. And maybe a 16 row oilcooler, cooling will not be a problem her. You must remember this engine is only at 1620 cc, is not a 8.0 viper engine :) My 1441cc bike do not have cooling trouble at all.

Interesting. The BMW 6 runs pretty hot IMO. Sit in traffic on a hot day and you get 3/4+ ways up the temp bar reading. Maybe the extra volume will do it or the BMW needs another fan! Did you say what your compression ratio is?

However the big news is that you do have a bike in mind on this project! Any ideas or concepts you can share at this point? Would love to see a trellis framed naked. You build an engine like this and you have to show it off!

The Sun!?
Keith Richards hasn't seen the sun in years!
lmao!
I think he'd burst into flames, or just disintagrate.

He’s gonna be 75 in December...if he lives that long.:bowdown: I remember reading years ago that when he was on heroin he would frequently go to the Bahamas for a full blood ‘exchange’ trying to rid his system of toxins. Maybe that works?:confused:

He’s gonna be 75 in December . . .

If he lives that long .

:bowdown:

I remember reading years ago
that when he was on heroin
he would frequently go to the Bahamas
for a full blood ‘exchange’
trying to rid his system of toxins .

Maybe that works ?

:confused:

Flushing your old blood out with nutrient rich stuff worked for Lance Armstrong *

Last edited:
If y'all keep doing the praise thing, he will become like a rock star and I don't think he wants that kind of attention or the lifestyle that goes with it.
He is a talented engineer that gets things done, plain and simple, but to us mere mortals it appears to be a miracle and a stunning feat never to be repeated.

Hey Esky---stay away from the drugs but I'd say bag all the 20 year old engineer groupies you can!

Back