Inline five Hayabusa

Just flat out , 'Moto Brilliance' , what a supreme effort !! :bowdown: The displayed wealth of technical artisan skill documented in this thread is nothing short of stunning !! :beerchug:
I sure hope your talents are recognized , utilized and fully appreciated in some part of the Worlds Moto industry B.Eskedal . Sure would be a waste of rare talent , certainly bordering on Industry criminal neglect otherwise !!. :thumbsup:

Just flat out , 'Moto Brilliance' , what a supreme effort !! :bowdown: The displayed wealth of technical artisan skill documented in this thread is nothing short of stunning !! :beerchug:
I sure hope your talents are recognized , utilized and fully appreciated in some part of the Worlds Moto industry B.Eskedal . Sure would be a waste of rare talent , certainly bordering on Industry criminal neglect otherwise !!. :thumbsup:

This gave me an idea. Suzuki should just hand you the Busa and let you deliver something new and exciting!

Hang on, hang on one moment guys!
This is NOT some type of miracle, this is engineering,
Mr Eskedal is NOT a God and does not need to be worshipped as such.
If y'all keep doing the praise thing, he will become like a rock star and I don't think he wants that kind of attention or the lifestyle that goes with it.
He is a talented engineer that gets things done, plain and simple, but to us mere mortals it appears to be a miracle and a stunning feat never to be repeated.
In his humility he has genuinely asked for someone else to do the same or better, because he knows if he can make it happen, surely there is another who can do the same or better.
So let's come back to Earth and keep our feet firmly planted on the ground and yes, be amazed but not go overboard with the accolades..
( This is the Kiwi way, remember the New Zealader John Britten with the Britten V1000 hand built/ home built Superbike that took the racing world by storm when he took the bike to Daytona in 1992 and led the Factory Ducati Superbikes? )
Thanks for listening Busa fans, and thank you B.Eskedal for showing us your handy work!

Last edited:
Back