Hayabusa inline Six

On my 1216 big bore bike with oversized valves, Bronze seats, brass guides, 395 lift cams, we went thru a few sets of welded rockers and cams. Even with extra oil lines off the main line to give the head extra oiling. I may try a second electric pump like you are doing on a Bandit motor that im doing now.

On my 1216 big bore bike with oversized valves, Bronze seats, brass guides, 395 lift cams, we went thru a few sets of welded rockers and cams. Even with extra oil lines off the main line to give the head extra oiling. I may try a second electric pump like you are doing on a Bandit motor that im doing now.
Could you run a heavy duty pump and a dedicated line off your oil pan,like my turbo?
Rubb.

Could you run a heavy duty pump and a dedicated line off your oil pan,like my turbo?
Rubb.
I run a high volume pump gear, rejet some items to increase pressure all ready, but since im now building a a new Bandit motor for a street fighter, i want it to live,,, and not work on it all the time

Hi. Have done some more to my engine. I have mounted a electric oil pump on clutchside, is for the cooling system on the GSXR head. A stock Gsx dont have two oil pumps like a Gsxr have.
Next will be the carburettors, Mikuni RS 36.
What do your guys think?
IMG_4053.JPG

image22.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Back