Illinois/iowa ride 3

if i have the bike working yeah I can do a ride Sept. 3rd, but I think Oct. 3rd will be better-i have more time to plan, and might actually have some money to spend!
tounge.gif

If WWJD, HOOKEN and fstbusa are coming, I'm thinking I will trailer up to Des Moines and try to hook up with them.
I can come if we plan ahead. I have quite a bit going on the rest of the month.

I'm pretty much sure greg will come and I will let kevin know since he doesn't frequent here as much as I do. Would love to ride with ya again hal.

If WWJD, HOOKEN and fstbusa are coming, I'm thinking I will trailer up to Des Moines and try to hook up with them.
I can come if we plan ahead.  I have quite a bit going on the rest of the month.  

I'm pretty much sure greg will come and I will let kevin know since he doesn't frequent here as much as I do.  Would love to ride with ya again hal.
When we get the date firmed up we will get a game plan together. I was thinking I could meet up with greg in Des Moines, and we could head over and meet up with Kevin and you on the way. Can't wait to ride with you guys again.

PM me the date you decide on and I'll head out with mrninja....that is if I'm not busy on the day you decide.

Greg or Travis-Can one of you strap your pocket bike to your back so I can borrow it for the day you guys ride? Think I'd keep up?
laugh.gif

Lets do it. Anyone that wants to ride out my way sept. 3, we can go for a ride.

did bill actually sell his bike? I haven't heard I guess.....
rock.gif

OK - WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!

October 3rd is a TUESDAY!!!

Chris - I thought you were going for a Sunday?
rock.gif

So, is it still Oct 3rd, or some Sunday in October? I suspect that if it is Oct 3rd, you're gonna have some folks dropping out
tounge.gif

Back