iowa/illinois/ surrounding area ride

I'l be getting up Sunday, looking outside, checking 3 weather sites, and 2 live radars, and then flipping a coin
smile.gif

laugh.gif
Me too, but we still haven't come up with a time table for meeting anyone anywhere yet.

me, bill, greg, and chris?. I don't know how many people are coming with you chris. I posted flyers at the local bike shops. Last yr about 5 people came from reading those.

woo hoooo weather went down from 30 to 20% chance of rain
cool.gif

for the east/west coast meet in manchester on the west side at the nearest gas station just off hwy 20.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117934748 -->

I will be up around 6am looking for details. Chris, I still have your number. It looks like they took alot of rain chance outta the forecast here?

yeah looks like I"m still in. I will be up whenever I get up. probaably around 6 or 7. Meeting you guys at 10:30 in manchester. i'm excited!!!
cool.gif

Sounds like I should leave around 8:30. Chris, are we meeting and riding up together?

its 6:30 now, I'm trying to get out of here by 7:30. I would like to meet up with you. Give me a call when you read this, or ill call you soon. The sky is clear here but it rained all night and the roads are still wet, I hoping it will dry up most of the way though.

Me and Chris are meeting in Maquoketa @8:45am. We'll see ya in Manchester. I was looking at the map, it looks like it should be the exit for hwy13 off 20 where we should find ya. See ya then!

noone else is coming from quad cities?

Back