Illinois/iowa ride 3

One day sounds good to me. Has anyone looked at a date yet
It will be a one day thing for us in this area. How is Sept. 3 for everyone?
That's Labor Day weekend.

Besides, I'll be packing for my trip to Orlando; no good for me.
down.gif

Since the Meet-n-greet is the 15th-17th, looks like the 24th would be the soonest I could make one....

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156051930 -->

Let me know what you decide on this ride. Any date works for me. Not sure whats up with fstbusa I havent talked to him in a while but I bet he would be up for a ride some time.

I can't do it sept. 3.... I have some guys from here that will ride with me if we do a different weekend.

I wasnt paying attention on the 3rd being the holiday weekend. If some of you still want to ride we can arrange it though.

I wasnt paying attention on the 3rd being the holiday weekend. If some of you still want to ride we can arrange it though.
I have something I have to do in the morning. After that I am free, unless my wife has other ideas. I just need to find a babysitter in advance, and being the holiday it might be kind of hard.

Travis/Greg?
not over labor day weekend. I"m in minnesota tearing it up on the dirt.

I'm thinking october 3rd is probably the first weekend everyone can get togther to do it.

I have an engagement party with a stupid campout I'm committed to on the 23rd but I possibly could swing the 24th. I'd be in the Des moines area until sunday morning. I could wake up early and chug it home to make it if the bike was ready. I suppose I could meet up with greg at my place and leave from here.

Just plan it and if I can make it I will.

not sure about greg or kevin.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156161171 -->

Ok all you midwesterners, we have yet to get together this year (besides us lucky ones that went to Deals Gap). We have some new members in the area that need to be introduced to the other members. So lets have it, lets here some ideas for locations, dates etc. I have every Suday off, so thats the best day of the week for me. We always seem to go north, I wouldnt mind going south this time either. Travis and the Waterloo guys might have something to say about this though. We would also like to hear from some of the guys in eastern Illinois too.
ya, man. I've had this in the back of my mind for some time now. been a crappy summer for riding it seems. Pocket bikes gettin dusty, weather is crap: heat humid wind rain.... anyway, I'm up for something. we keep goign north... what about staying in your area? Would that be more centralized for all the Ill people that posted up? I'm maybe 2.5 hours away and that's no prob.

my vote as always is to stay away from MAIN roads and stay in the back forty to avoid tickets, arrests, high speed helicopter avoidance chases... you know, our usual M.O.

I'm on da road right now but will be home monday to be online more
my pb is nearly back together and should be ready to go in a few days greg. We will get a couple days in this yr.

I made plans on the 2nd, Starved rock and a waverunner. And wifes B-day is the 3rd. Don't think I can get away.

i think i can do this chris give me a call i will call big d and tell him to get his arse down here hahaha sounds good i will have to try to get off of work also

I can go for a spin on the 3rd. If anyone wants to meet in the Quad Cities we can run up north, or go south whatever. I think Oct. 3 could be a good date to give everyone plenty of time to plan for a good one.

If WWJD, HOOKEN and fstbusa are coming, I'm thinking I will trailer up to Des Moines and try to hook up with them.

I can't do the Sept. 3rd either
sad.gif
Got a wedding to go to... Then there is the Busa Bash on the 22nd of Sept... I'd be cool with the weekend of 8th, 15th or 29th...

Back