Illinois/iowa ride 3

Im with 300Busa. Half way would be cool in about 30min west of Chicago and about 15 to 20 from 300Busa, Minooka IL. Either way count me in too ill do my best. Weekends are good for me also. If I have to work at the FireDept. it wouldnt be until 6:00 pm anyway and I may not even have to work depending on what day we do this.

Ok all you midwesterners, we have yet to get together this year (besides us lucky ones that went to Deals Gap). We have some new members in the area that need to be introduced to the other members. So lets have it, lets here some ideas for locations, dates etc. I have every Suday off, so thats the best day of the week for me. We always seem to go north, I wouldnt mind going south this time either. Travis and the Waterloo guys might have something to say about this though. We would also like to hear from some of the guys in eastern Illinois too.
ya, man. I've had this in the back of my mind for some time now. been a crappy summer for riding it seems. Pocket bikes gettin dusty, weather is crap: heat humid wind rain.... anyway, I'm up for something. we keep goign north... what about staying in your area? Would that be more centralized for all the Ill people that posted up? I'm maybe 2.5 hours away and that's no prob.

my vote as always is to stay away from MAIN roads and stay in the back forty to avoid tickets, arrests, high speed helicopter avoidance chases... you know, our usual M.O.

I'm on da road right now but will be home monday to be online more

i'll ride wherever-at this point I just wana get my bike running again and never turn it off!
sad.gif

Ok all you midwesterners, we have yet to get together this year (besides us lucky ones that went to Deals Gap). We have some new members in the area that need to be introduced to the other members. So lets have it, lets here some ideas for locations, dates etc. I have every Suday off, so thats the best day of the week for me. We always seem to go north, I wouldnt mind going south this time either. Travis and the Waterloo guys might have something to say about this though. We would also like to hear from some of the guys in eastern Illinois too.
ya, man.  I've had this in the back of my mind for some time now.  been a crappy summer for riding it seems.  Pocket bikes gettin dusty, weather is crap:  heat humid wind rain....   anyway, I'm up for something.  we keep goign north... what about staying in your area?  Would that be more centralized for all the Ill people that posted up?  I'm maybe 2.5 hours away and that's no prob.

my vote as always is to stay away from MAIN roads and stay in the back forty to avoid tickets, arrests, high speed helicopter avoidance chases... you know, our usual M.O.

I'm on da road right now but will be home monday to be online more
Hey man, I have a couch you can crash on if you need to but you might have to spoon with GSXCite if he comes up! I do like the idea of this area (only because I dont have to travel LOL) I could scout out some roads up north (We already know that one good one). Does anyone have a preference on dates?

I want to go, but don't know if I could do Ill. ride. As you know it's 4+hrs. from KC to you. Would hope OMSLAW could go too.

How about Starved Rock? 72 and 6 are nice twisty roads around that area and it's a nice place for everyone. Straight down 80 for the Kankakee/Minooka guys, and only an hour and a half for the Chicagoland guys. Probably around an hour for the Quad Cities guys too. Only an hour from Wisconsin if you have speed on your side! Just name a date and I'm most likely in.

I want to go, but don't know if I could do Ill. ride. As you know it's 4+hrs. from KC to you. Would hope OMSLAW could go too.
My ears were burnin'!
tounge.gif

If it's something that we can do in one day, that would be better for me. I'm burning thru most of my vacation days taking the fam to Orlando in a couple weeks.

Lemme know!

Back