Iowa Ride  Sunday June 13th

yeah I just got home from the bar... I went to a comedy club tonight... now quarter to 2 I'm going to sleep. I won't be up at 6:30... I'm not getting up till 7:30.... see you guys regardless.... hook is showing up at my place at 8:45
smile.gif

Well, it hasn't rained here yet. It looks like I might hit some between Dub and W'loo. I am prob leaving here around 7. I may give an extra few minutes to give the rain time to go through. I should be there by 9 though! See ya then!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet looks like the forcast went from 60% chance of rain at 2am this morning to 30%... hell yeah!!!
smile.gif

I'll post my pics as soon as I shrink them down a bit!!!
smile.gif
GREAT TIMES GUYS!! I'M ready to go again tomorrow!!!
biggrin.gif

but for now, I'm going to bed and dreaming of new tires

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087180060 -->

well good to see you made it home on your cords that you rode on for half a day
laugh.gif

don't know if you're familiar with ftp but send me all those pics. The high res ones not the shrunken ones.

ftp://busa:busa@12.219.18.201

I keep thinkin bout yesterday and I had a blast... we have to do this again soon and go on a saturday so we can get a gunder burger.

yeah, it was some awesome roads.... best I've run in Iowa so far... and a great SAFE group! I wanna go down "13" again with my new tires and steam roll over the squids!!!! I wonder if they'll just explode like that bird did?? hahahahaha [ooh thats a sick joke] I'll upload pics to yoru FTP tonight. got some great ones!

GREAT RIDE, GREAT PEOPLE! Definitely got to do it again. I think a ride in the fall would be cool too. Right when the leaves are turning color. I have to change seats though. That 410 miles had my ass hurting by the time I got home. Sorry I didn't get to say bye before I split off but I wasn't sure when you would stop again. It was great riding with everyone. Very fun! I am in whenever you guys are!

well I started pulling off thinking we were gonna stop and say bye but noone else did so I started waving and so did greg but you didn't look back.
tounge.gif

its all good. thats how most rides end... people exit where they need to and wave off. I saw bill waving.
smile.gif
410?? really? Wowsers!! that WAS a long trip. I didnt really track mileage.
travis, getting ready to upload 200 meg of pics and 2 crappy vids! Hop eyou have space
biggrin.gif

Hey Keith, looking at getting a Busa? We all have to do this again! Get those pics posted Greg! I waved but you guys were all turning. It's all good.
biggrin.gif

I was waving... yeah I'm getting the pics now... a 200 mb zip file!!!!
wow.gif

yeah I seen that... I like the one with all the sport bikes infront of that harley pack just coming across the mississippi by lansing.
smile.gif

Not half as much as I liked passing them after Barb was done taking pics.....

<!--EDIT|KeithB
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087269460 -->

Back