iowa ride

fstbusa

orange peel is caused by excessive speed
Donating Member
Registered
those that were thinking about attending the small ride this sunday on the 10th.

sounds like were only going to ride a few roads over to cassville and ride the ferry across and ride a few roads in wisconsin and come home.

leave here waterloo at 10 and be back around 4 or 5.

not worth some of you guys that are far away to come unless you REALLY want to. the 17th should be a blast... we have quite a few attending.

bump
smile.gif

you know I CAN'T make the 10th, but I'm in for the 17th for sure

no problem greg and doyle.... i am going mainly because kevin and lance can't make it on the 17th and I know they want to get a ride in atleast once this summer.... i'm relatively young.... I hope I don't regret it.
smile.gif

Did you go? Any pics? I had a girl at work tell me a few bikes like mine passed her family somewhere between Prarie du Chien and Dickeyville. She referred to them as adrenaline junkies. Just curious if it was you guys or not. I can't wait til the 17th!

could have been... went right through prarie.... and headed toward dickeyville.....

we went... was a blast.... blasted hot as heck.... bout died in the ol cow hide.

lookin forward to the 17th... gonna be quite a few riders i think.... i'm banking about atleast 7 if not more

Back