I PUT ON FOR MY CITY- races against gsxr1000! VIDEO

This thread is useless for those debating but fantastic to read... There will never be a meeting point because the opinions are completely on the opposite end of the spectrum.

let's go over the facts...

1. We have two different fundamental beliefs here...
so we get "Entertainment" points? :rofl: :woot:

391 post to 10K :laugh:

no, there is absolutely no way to draw a line from an activity that can (and has) caused fatal chain reaction crashes..

you draw a line to a deliberate murder?

look kid, I am sorry you feel ganged up on and you are probably used to getting a bit "thumbs up" on those videos on other sites you visit.. the demographic here is different..

Sorry that 350z fails to see the value in this thread either..

i understand the demographic of this site, but im not going to hide what i did to look better for you guys, if i did it and didnt post it, you would have a different thought of me, but i would be the same guy......

I think we have found common ground, after all that debate.

Was fun though.

Now anyone interested in some track time ?

when you say "track" are you only referring to a road course? am i going to get hated for liking to go to the drag strip?

no, there is absolutely no way to draw a line from an activity that can (and has) caused fatal chain reaction crashes..

you draw a line to a deliberate murder?

look kid, I am sorry you feel ganged up on and you are probably used to getting a bit "thumbs up" on those videos on other sites you visit.. the demographic here is different..

Sorry that 350z fails to see the value in this thread either..

??? The fact that I felt that forum members want others to ride safely and care about others safety? I dont believe I failed to see anything.

we can come up with drag strips.... I can get you free nights if you were in my area... what ever it takes to get guys into a safe area, I am all for.. I have a contingent of riders from our area that have gone to "track" racing and are actually really good at it now..

we can come up with drag strips.... I can get you free nights if you were in my area... what ever it takes to get guys into a safe area, I am all for.. I have a contingent of riders from our area that have gone to "track" racing and are actually really good at it now..

well look for vids soon..ive felt the drag strip calling for a few months now.. i like how it makes you a better rider and can actually show skill (as i posted earlier highway runs isnt skill)

:whistle:

12.jpg

well look for vids soon..ive felt the drag strip calling for a few months now.. i like how it makes you a better rider and can actually show skill (as i posted earlier highway runs isnt skill)
send me your track stub... I will personally reimburse your first nights entry fee to show no malice :)

hey halfwit, next time when you post a video say, hey i found a good video of 08 busa and gixxer and busa beat the gixxer and don't mention it was you otherwise you should know what the result will be.:laugh:

i understand the demographic of this site, but im not going to hide what i did to look better for you guys, if i did it and didnt post it, you would have a different thought of me, but i would be the same guy......

Apparently the same guy that has no regard for others safety... Your response to Mrs.Rubber2Burn shows that you cant see past yourself... It took someone else to point this simple little thing out (your actions affecting others) to get you to maybe think twice next time.

Apparently the same guy that has no regard for others safety... Your response to Mrs.Rubber2Burn shows that you cant see past yourself... It took someone else to point this simple little thing out (your actions affecting others) to get you to maybe think twice next time.

you can keep going...but weve all stopped now... have fun arguing with yourself:thumbsup:

Lets play "place that rider"...

you look at the "members" viewing the thread and count how many you have met in person... :) kind of amazing how many old timers are watching :)

Back