I PUT ON FOR MY CITY- races against gsxr1000! VIDEO

bad rep comes from ppl blisting in and out of lanes in traffic,acting a fool in town. not by doing some fly-bys. i have gear, but it ws too nice outside..and yeah i know, "dress for the ride, not hte weather"

Glad you have the gear Bro but I have to call BS on the Fly by's Yes that to gives us a bad name cagers feel just as strongly about people hauling A$$ on bikes as they do about morons weaveing in and out of traffic or stunting just take it to the track were that type of thing belongs. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad you have the gear Bro but I have to call BS on the Fly by's Yes that to gives us a bad name cagers feel just as strongly about people hauling A$$ on bikes as they do about morons weaveing in and out of traffic or stunting just take it to the track were that type of thing belongs. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

you made a point, i made mine. not gonna argue :beerchug: i jsut cant go fast enough on a track! speed is my stress relief.

Squids giving sport bikes a bad name ... Again............the video proves nothing.

Go to a track

:disagree:

Squids giving sport bikes a bad name ... Again............the video proves nothing.

Go to a track

sorry, for annoying you, but you not being able to read annoys me. and it does prove something smartguy, that me riding my bike accelerates from 65-185 faster than him on his bike.

Last edited:
I don't know you, but your screen name explains your level of intelligence. You belong in jail for racing on public roads.

I don't know you, but your screen name explains your level of intelligence. You belong in jail for racing on public roads.

yes i do. and your right you dont know me, and i dont know you. but you know im a squdly rider, and i know you can read and comprehend simple instructions.

if racing got me thrown in jail every time weve done it around here i would be in prison right now!!! im not saying its smart, but we street race cars and bikes around here but then again we live wayyyyyyy out in the country were the traffic is just not here .

You may want to consider asking an admin to pull this thread and forget about street racing.
This is not the site for it.
Owners here are trying to improve the image of sport bikes and the owners, not tear it down.
There are enough irresponsible riders to go around.
If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem.
Nothing personal, please don't take it that way.
This may not be the site you thought it was.

You may want to consider asking an admin to pull this thread and forget about street racing.
This is not the site for it.
Owners here are trying to improve the image of sport bikes and the owners, not tear it down.
There are enough irresponsible riders to go around.
If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem.
Nothing personal, please don't take it that way.
This may not be the site you thought it was.

ive seen the nature of this site, and know its not "yippee lets race!" . feel free to ask for its deletion, i wont complain. as for asking for its deletion, i will not. these types of things will happen regardless if its on video or not (im not the only one that races, jut the only one that will own up to it) but trashing my thread after i asked for it not to turn into this is personal. i passed a total of 5 ppl at a high rate of speed. that is not "traffic" im not going in between cars ect.

Last edited:
In case you have not stayed up with current events, check new Florida laws.

Ever wonder how they go about passing laws that target a particular group - in this case sport bikes
Yes they use forums like this to justify making ridiculously strict laws. Videos like the one you posted are viewed by anyone with internet access.
State Legislators, Sherffs, State Police, Judges, Highway Safety administrators etc.
It gets these people fired up to make drastic changes to traffic laws.
I for one do not want to see Florida laws spread to other states.

Go out to the track and go as fast as you want, every one here has gone fast on the street at sometime. Making a video and putting it on the internet causes too many problems and too many people can see it.

In case you have not stayed up with current events, check new Florida laws.

Ever wonder how they go about passing laws that target a particular group - in this case sport bikes
Yes they use forums like this to justify making ridiculously strict laws. Videos like the one you posted are viewed by anyone with internet access.
State Legislators, Sherffs, State Police, Judges, Highway Safety administrators etc.
It gets these people fired up to make drastic changes to traffic laws.
I for one do not want to see Florida laws spread to other states.

Go out to the track and go as fast as you want, every one here has gone fast on the street at sometime. Making a video and putting it on the internet causes too many problems and too many people can see it.

IF YOU FOLLOW ALL TRAFFIC LAWS AS YOU SPEAK YOU DO. AND HOLD YOURSELF SO HIGHLY, WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT LAWS BECOMING STRICTER? wont that help? if laws are stricter, maybe it will get more people like me off the streets quicker, so that the more mature riders as yourself can have to road safely.

your contradicting yourself and you dont even know it! but like you said, my screename screams that i cant have any sense.. where as yours says 'im always right"

?

Go to a track

I totally agree I used to race on the street till my buddys legs got cut off when he hit the guard rail... My friend wear the gear (full leathers, back protector, helmet, some race boots and some good gloves). I'm sorry but I have to agree with all the other people posting on here. The street is not the place to race... Go to the track, get a track bike and show some good skills by draggin knee and getting some experience under your belt... Good luck!!! Oh and don't crash so my premium doesn't go up... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Now your getting your feelings hurt and that is not the intention.

Its not about getting you off the street
It's about riding smart and keeping you and others safe.
Racing on a public road, passing other traffic at speeds well over 100mph, not smart not safe.
Any crash is bad news, usually worst for the motorcycle rider. Too many bad things can happen.

I totally agree I used to race on the street till my buddys legs got cut off when he hit the guard rail... My friend wear the gear (full leathers, back protector, helmet, some race boots and some good gloves). I'm sorry but I have to agree with all the other people posting on here. The street is not the place to race... Go to the track, get a track bike and show some good skills by draggin knee and getting some experience under your belt... Good luck!!! Oh and don't crash so my premium doesn't go up... :thumbsup:

so even though you used to and stopped racing on the street it makes you ok? so when im older and more mature and i dont do it anymore, it makes that i do it now ok? NO, so your opinion counts as much as mine, and to most, thats NOTHING. maybe you are the reason that laws are strict now, as busa 159 was stating about racers.

Now your getting your feelings hurt and that is not the intention.

Its not about getting you off the street
It's about riding smart and keeping you and others safe.
Racing on a public road, passing other traffic at speeds well over 100mph, not smart not safe.
Any crash is bad news, usually worst for the motorcycle rider. Too many bad things can happen.

my feelings are not hurt. i love to debate, even if it is onthe wrong side, i still PROVE POINTS. i saw no harm in other drivers in what i was doing today (yes anything with speed can casue problems but even you watching the vid has to agree that there wasnt overwhelming danger to anyone other than the participants. i know what can happen, i know its risky, i know its wrong, you act as if this is the only way i know how to ride, i have been to the track on my gsxr1000 and my r6, and my zx6r. i have full leathers, boots, all gear. i usually wear a jacket at least, but jsut didnt today.

you are stating facts that i have not debated now nor ever. i never said it was "smart/safe, athat bad things cant happen" so what you are arguing is to make me look wrong on things i havnt argued.

I forgot to tell you, I race on the street all the time and I win all the time. So far

Back