I PUT ON FOR MY CITY- races against gsxr1000! VIDEO

I guess I'll get corrected too. But the place you video'd wasnt too bad an area IMO, Its a straight away, Its day time, Not too much traffic... Sure could be worse.In a subdivison, in a school zone, on a general 2 lane Hwy, . But gear reall should be worn ( thats a must ) for myself.. If the only place for a quick run is at the track then all thats needed on the street is a Moped. I'll go to my corner now..

Lol, you dips don't get it do you? Everything about life is chance of injury. You can fire a gun at someone without hurting them and it would still be illegal. You can accidently fire a gun at someone without hurting them and it would still be illegal. 186 + highways = too high a risk of injury for those not involved. I could care less about his life and the fact that it is his own, because the people he puts at risk are not just himself. The fact is, he puts other drivers' lives at risk and he puts ALL OF OUR INSURANCE RATES AT RISK. Much less, for a stupid video that isn't even entertaining to most.

Control in young peoples lives? Maybe before the hippies got involved. The country is sliding directly as a result of the laziness of young people. No control = No discipline = No education, hence the reasoning behind the US's new found lack of engineers failing to keep the country on the cutting edge and thereby partially allowing China's new-found rise to power. We all have to be better than everyone else, not say, "Oh he has too much control in his life (even though I don't know him), he should be allowed to goof off and not worry about anything. Besides, some other guy is trying hard to make up for his dumbassedness."

Pathetic.

Lol, you dips don't get it do you? Everything about life is chance of injury. You can fire a gun at someone without hurting them and it would still be illegal. You can accidently fire a gun at someone without hurting them and it would still be illegal. 186 + highways = too high a risk of injury for those not involved. I could care less about his life and the fact that it is his own, because the people he puts at risk are not just himself. The fact is, he puts other drivers' lives at risk and he puts ALL OF OUR INSURANCE RATES AT RISK. Much less, for a stupid video that isn't even entertaining to most.

Control in young peoples lives? Maybe before the hippies got involved. The country is sliding directly as a result of the laziness of young people. No control = No discipline = No education, hence the reasoning behind the US's new found lack of engineers failing to keep the country on the cutting edge and thereby partially allowing China's new-found rise to power. We all have to be better than everyone else, not say, "Oh he has too much control in his life (even though I don't know him), he should be allowed to goof off and not worry about anything. Besides, some other guy is trying hard to make up for his dumbassedness."

Pathetic.

i think that statement has to be said at least once every generation, because i remember my parents saying it to me, and them telling me there parents said it to them, and so on and so on, hey i think i see a pattern developing.:whistle: people do what people do.

i don't think anybody on this site can say they bought there busa to do the speed limit all the time, it's human nature to take risks. and that adrenaline is one heluva drug.

I guess I'll get corrected too. But the place you video'd wasnt too bad an area IMO, Its a straight away, Its day time, Not too much traffic... Sure could be worse.In a subdivison, in a school zone, on a general 2 lane Hwy, . But gear reall should be worn ( thats a must ) for myself.. If the only place for a quick run is at the track then all thats needed on the street is a Moped. I'll go to my corner now..

It sure could be worse! This is a 2006 Fox 5 news report of the Georgia loop, if ya haven't seen it, take a look.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Nothing has changed, I run this area every weekend, and every weekend looks like this news report. Every weekend has its Life Flight Copters, ambulances, and wreckers. The LEO's launch incredible crackdowns every once in a while, but the next day it's a race track again.

Halfwit is 21, 125lbs, and has a 'Busa. I wish I was him! And I hope his guardian angel has a jetpack! :thumbsup:

nice runs for both bikes! Rider and bike are key factors! The busa may be heavier, but.....more torque per rpm, which helps!! Busa top end king! The gsxr 1000 is a sprinter and suzuki has done one hell of a job on that motor! I own both and love the gsxr 1k quickness and light weight feel! Were the big girl is like a train, once moving....it gets faster and faster!!! (Oh at least were some leathers next time!!! Done Flaming!)

i think that statement has to be said at least once every generation, because i remember my parents saying it to me, and them telling me there parents said it to them, and so on and so on, hey i think i see a pattern developing.:whistle: people do what people do.

i don't think anybody on this site can say they bought there busa to do the speed limit all the time, it's human nature to take risks. and that adrenaline is one heluva drug.

Point is, this country has only lasted for a short time and its lost a lot of what it has gained since World War II.

Of course Busas aren't bought just to go the speed limit, they're great at drag racing and top speed runs, which can be done in a safer, legal place. You all are acting like you can only do this crap on public roads. In reality, you aren't even going to find people who are good at it doing it on public roads.

Sometimes I wonder why I ride motorcycles since I find myself in such dumb company.

me too, thats why you should quit riding, so you wont have to be associated with people such as myself :please:

This is kinda strange if you ask me... I usually keep my opinions to myself. however, i find it strange that when scar posted video of him passing cars around blind corners over a double yellow, people responded with sweet video, and nice pass. but this guy posts a somewhat dangerous, yet much safer than many other videos on here, and people wanna tear him a new a--hole? I happened to like both videos personally. hopefully nobody will ever get hurt. if it happens one day, man up and take the consequences. most videos posted here are not within legal road laws. just the way it is. if the videos posted here needed to be street legal vids, none would ever get posted. and if they did,nobody would watch them. The track is a better place i agree. but come on. if you dont like videos of craziness/speed/some stupidity then dont watch. or watch, and forget about it. please stay safe everyone. think before you do, and drive defensively no matter how fast you're going! :beerchug:

besides... he also stated in post #1 that these runs were done on a huge treadmill in mexico. i cannot disprove that, so im gonna say its true. nothing to worry about on treadmills.:whistle:

after reading all of this posts the only thing that got a rise of me was the coment that laws are not influenced by revenue.

It must be nice believing all the decisions made for you by various levels of government are for your safety or well being.

Point is, this country has only lasted for a short time and its lost a lot of what it has gained since World War II.

Of course Busas aren't bought just to go the speed limit, they're great at drag racing and top speed runs, which can be done in a safer, legal place. You all are acting like you can only do this crap on public roads. In reality, you aren't even going to find people who are good at it doing it on public roads.

Sometimes I wonder why I ride motorcycles since I find myself in such dumb company.
Whats gonna happen is gonna happen. If you need to vent thats fine....but nothing is going to change. All the younger (and some older) bike riders that like speed and thrills are going to keep riding and racing and stunting, and laws are going to keep being enacted...and its all going to work out to whatever eventual end is reached. Beating on this one guy for a vid thats not bad at all isn't going to change a thing. All the useless gum flapping is nothing but entertainment :laugh: If you don't like dumb company its time you left the human race. People are people...accept it, enjoy and eventually die. Or hate life the whole way through and eventually die. Either way nothings going to change but your attitude and what you chose to get out of life :thumbsup: Just enjoy life for what it is...people aren't perfect...lifes not perfect....you can't change the world. I choose to take the good out of it...(which there's lots of) and let all the negative types absorb the bad :laugh:

BTW Halfwit, keep the videos coming. They were pretty darn safe compared to most I've seen..and I enjoyed the hell outta them. Don't let the self righteous Nancy boys and unhappy grumps on the board bother you :laugh:

How about because someone needs to let you all know it's not appropriate, since you'll never figure it out in your group mindset ("He's only putting himself at risk").

It is what it is. You can buy sportsbikes legally. I think they should just stop selling sportsbikes to everybody unless you have a concealed sportsbike license. We are quick to blame the users what about the dealers? Hey look at the bright side! the cops,doctors,morticians,lawyers, are all employed! You can't make everybody happy. What's next?

how do you conceal a sportbike.. i mean i have a IWB (inside wasteband) for my sig226..but i dont think i can fit my busa...

Back