Selling my Busa

Just put a 5.7 in it. If I had an SE I would go that route unless I had tons of cash to change everything else out. Then I would just get an RT. I was happy with my old 2010. Here is it next to my old 08 Busa.
P1010001 (3).JPG

Hellaphant?!

Omg I wish! That motor is insane! I think its like 975hp and 965 ft lbs. Thats just death on 4 wheels. Lol. My kind of ride. But we all ride Busas here so we are used to pushin death for fun. Haha
well... as long as the tranny will hold the power.... its possible.... I would do alot of homework before I bought that motor though.

Trust me I've looked into it. All the wiring harness has to be swapped out, 3 computers changed, transmission will no where NEAR hold up to that power increase so it has to be replaced. SXT's run 410 gearing so the rear end is set how it needs to. Its gonna be a job no doubt about it but WELL worth it. Plus it'll be a Hellcat to me sbd an SXT to my insurance company. THATS the big benefit. Hell in 3 or 4 years Ill save enough in the difference in my insurance payment to pay for a good chunk of the Hellcat motor. Irs pretty much a win win. Lol

lololol.... there is maybe 3 of these videos... u guys are TOUGH.... THEY HONOR the warranty... a member here has one that is drag raced.... or at least I think he races it

I've seen these videos. Chevy guys like throwin em out there. Lol. But I can tell ya one thing. Its a fact that if you are running your car at the drag strip REGULARLY, I dont care if its a Dodge, Ford, Chevy, Pontiac.....eventually stuff is going to blow up. If it doesn't? You arent racing hard enough.

I've seen these videos. Chevy guys like throwin em out there. Lol. But I can tell ya one thing. Its a fact that if you are running your car at the drag strip REGULARLY, I dont care if its a Dodge, Ford, Chevy, Pontiac.....eventually stuff is going to blow up. If it doesn't? You arent racing hard enough.
Nothing out there is leaving like the Demon. Can’t compare.

Omg I wish! That motor is insane! I think its like 975hp and 965 ft lbs. Thats just death on 4 wheels. Lol. My kind of ride. But we all ride Busas here so we are used to pushin death for fun. Haha

Trust me I've looked into it. All the wiring harness has to be swapped out, 3 computers changed, transmission will no where NEAR hold up to that power increase so it has to be replaced. SXT's run 410 gearing so the rear end is set how it needs to. Its gonna be a job no doubt about it but WELL worth it. Plus it'll be a Hellcat to me sbd an SXT to my insurance company. THATS the big benefit. Hell in 3 or 4 years Ill save enough in the difference in my insurance payment to pay for a good chunk of the Hellcat motor. Irs pretty much a win win. Lol
Soooo.. am I reading this correctly? Ure gonna buy a new tranny/replace all the computers/buy and install hellcat motor? I CANOT WAIT TO SEE THIS THREAD.... when u doing this?

Soooo.. am I reading this correctly? Ure gonna buy a new tranny/replace all the computers/buy and install hellcat motor? I CANOT WAIT TO SEE THIS THREAD.... when u doing this?

Yes sir you read that 100% correct. Lol. I may even do a rear seat delete on it. I am friggin ready to roll on this AS soon as the bike sells. I just need the cash to buy the components. It gets even crazier man. I WANTED a T/A package but they don't offer the supercharged 6.2. Soooo I bought all the aesthetics of a TA to put on this one. I have the hood pin kit, air splitter, and I've already swapped out the chrome fuel door for a black one.. This car is gonna be a blend of an SXT, TA, and a hellcat. It will look something like this.

Screenshot_20181227-235203_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well what was once a choice has now kind of become necessity. I was going to try and kerp the car and bike but the wife said ones gotta go. Lol.

To help expedite the sale if anyones i interested I'm dropping it down to 10,000.

Anyone interested just PM me.

Back