I PUT ON FOR MY CITY- races against gsxr1000! VIDEO

I've read on here where several people have posted about racing on the streets, was he right for breaking the law, definetly not, is he the only one that has done it here, definetly not.

Everyone already knows on here that busas rule the streets. Just be careful doing stunts like that because usually it's not the riders it's the cagers not paying attention or talking on cell phones that get get us into trouble out there.:2cents:That camera bike did have a nice tone going through the gears though. Just be safe out there.:thumbsup:

I found the video very exciting and the quality was excellent.
Now that I have said that,
You guys gotta be careful at that spped with just one cager changing lane or doing something stupid. Your gonna hurt the ones that love you more than yourself.
You wont be here to feel the pain

good video !! keep pushing that real #### ...everyone who rides knows they get the intch ..your just real with yours...:thumbsup:

That video was pure hotness !!!!

Last edited:
WOW!!!
To think I was actualy doing something on Sunday. and missed all this fun.

Ya'll make for great reading.:cheerleader:

good video !! keep pushing that real #### ...everyone who rides knows they get the intch ..your just real with yours...:thumbsup:

That video was pure hotness !!!!
guess you failed to read the thread.... (or get the point)

Everyone gets the itch, its just some are responsible and patient enough to take it to the track or the strip, we all push it sometimes but not up to 186 like that on a public road(i hope)

Hmmm, new here and just got my '08 so I wont say too much. Halfwit, you are near me so let me know when you want to ride...this weekend is fine. Saw the video, please be careful, or better yet don't do it. Luck tends to run out even with excessive amounts of skill.

Hmmm, new here and just got my '08 so I wont say too much. Halfwit, you are near me so let me know when you want to ride...this weekend is fine. Saw the video, please be careful, or better yet don't do it. Luck tends to run out even with excessive amounts of skill.

i know. and we can ride. show at least 1 person i have some sense.

Everyone gets the itch, its just some are responsible and patient enough to take it to the track or the strip, we all push it sometimes but not up to 186 like that on a public road(i hope)

+10000000000
well said, end of discussion.:beerchug:

On an open interstate with no cars in sight I've blown past 200mph a few times. An open section of road is what you want though{no cars or intersections}

it is what it is.

I had to giggle! I have never heard anyone except my BOSS say this (and he says it ALL THE TIME)!

His other favorite:

"I don't wanna hear the screaming and shouting, just show me the baby."

That is when he wants something done YESTERDAY!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back