I PUT ON FOR MY CITY- races against gsxr1000! VIDEO

halfwit

Registered
daytime video, super good quality.

gsxr1000 has filter, and slip on with cat delete,
i have filter with mufflers off
about 65-186 each time. enjoy! i beat him both times, and we both weigh 125 lbs.
camera bike has a 300lb man, with air filter and slipon (2008)
me vs 08 gsxr 1000 race 1- HE IS IN 1ST GEAR IM IN 2ND
V.I.O. POV Manager Sharing Page
race 2- we are both in 2nd.
V.I.O. POV Manager Sharing Page

all races were done on a huge treadmill in mexico. streetracing is illegal, and i do not condone or support it. but damn if it isnt fun.

well not so sure about these types of videos... full speed passes with traffic in only a helmet.... wrong at so many levels.... :resistingsquidlycomments:

i know, i have my flame suit on, i know the comments will come.
when ppl wreck for taking turns too fast on public roads, everyone holds out their hand to them, and if their not hurt "glad your not hurt" is said....we didnt wreck or get hurt, so we get scolded....i understand the severity of what will happen when i wreck, but arguing about it on here is beating a dead horse.

Last edited:
well looking at where you are from (GA) and the issues of late that they are combating with sport bikes gone wild... Just seems like you guys could pick better places and times to do this stuff is all... I mean we buy these bikes because they are fast... but picking the time and place to use it requires some thought is all...

with that being said, lets stay on topic about how the 1000s are pretty damn close in power/weight ratio=acceleration to the busas, but topend it just has a little less.

well looking at where you are from (GA) and the issues of late that they are combating with sport bikes gone wild... Just seems like you guys could pick better places and times to do this stuff is all... I mean we buy these bikes because they are fast... but picking the time and place to use it requires some thought is all...

:deadhorse::deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

ok in 10 races, the gixxer 1000 will win 9 of them with equal riders.. the 1 race will be absolute top end.. they are lighter, quicker and almost equal power..

thank you. the squid **** has been argued forever, no use changing the topic of the thread.

ok in 10 races, the gixxer 1000 will win 9 of them with equal riders.. the 1 race will be absolute top end.. they are lighter, quicker and almost equal power..

they are definately nothing to play around with. i guess its jsut when u get into modding each bike, the busa can put the power to the ground where as the 1k will have to battle front coming up.

My friends I really think it is all about the rider... Yet again anyone can just roll the throttle in a straight line...

My friends I really think it is all about the rider... Yet again anyone can just roll the throttle in a straight line...

i agree highway pulls show no real talent/skill, but is a good view of bikes power. drag has alot more to do with the rider.

iIrespect your opinion on this , but i have to disagree, ive always had gsxr 1000'S for many years and drag raced them, and have never turned as quick as a time as i have on the busa. 2 weeks ago i raced a gsxr1000 with the same modds as me wich isnt to many lol, and we had almost equal 60 foots him and i weighed almost the same he was 4 pounds more than me and i had 3/4 tank of gas to his 1/4 tank and i pulled away from him every single time we raced in time trials all weekend. I also ran 5 other litter bikes and not one of them could stay with me and some of the guys had better 60 foot,s.. My husband has a 08 zx10 and him and i done quite a few 1st through gear roll ons and i pulled away from him in every gear, he bleeds green and believe me he was giving it all he had and was not happy with the results. Now im not talking crap here everything i stated can be proved.. lol this is just my opinion

I still cant get over you and your friend only only 125 lbs :poke: my son has been around 140-145 the last couple years and he just turned 13 and he's not fat by any means. anyway be careful out there.

I still cant get over you and your friend only only 125 lbs :poke: my son has been around 140-145 the last couple years and he just turned 13 and he's not fat by any means. anyway be careful out there.

were only 5'7...but yeah i used to be a'big boy" and now i stay small. confidence thing.

what did you use to weigh if i may ask? and how did you loose the weight lol??

may get flamed for this too, but i was in high school, hated kids making fun of me, hated life. so i stopped eating..ate 1 meal a day or every day and a half, when i was hungry, i made myself go run around the neighborhood. then sometimes if my mind tricked me into eating, i would throw up. these tactics are dangerous to short term and long term health, but im much happier now.
got down 3olbs in 2 months, and then a little more as of now, im down 52lbs.

but now, i eat what i want, excersize daily, and am pretty fit.

Video is nice but dude this is why we are getting bad reps on the street for riding sport bikes next time take it to the track were it is safe to make high speed runs Oh yeah and get yourself some gear so people will quit calling you a squid :thumbsup:

Video is nice but dude this is why we are getting bad reps on the street for riding sport bikes next time take it to the track were it is safe to make high speed runs Oh yeah and get yourself some gear so people will quit calling you a squid :thumbsup:

bad rep comes from ppl blisting in and out of lanes in traffic,acting a fool in town. not by doing some fly-bys. i have gear, but it ws too nice outside..and yeah i know, "dress for the ride, not hte weather"

Back