I live next to a squid

Allways remember.. No matter who she is, or what she does. She is someones daughter....
...I wonder how many guys she calls "Daddy"

haha
biggrin.gif

I wonder how surprised she would be if she knew an entire thread was devoted to her by guys that dont even know her. actually dont even know what she looks like lo

Off the CBR for a second.

I was in my F150 on the way Thursday and there was a young hispanic gentleman on a Busa in front of me for a mile or so, it was lowered to the ground ,he had a Chromed extended swingarm, UFO undertail, Pearl white paint with multi hued blue flames( I thought it was really tacky looking) and he was wearing a chrome bucket, wife beater, sweatpants and womens looking slippers(no backs and fuzzy) with no socks.

Squid?

Ok, back to the stripper, Pics please...

Any chance of hooking up a webcam pointed at that driveway? Could be entertaining for us all...
You need help....
its not that difficult.....
what getting help or hooking up the cam?
Forget getting help. You gotta remember, my wife's been gone a month now. Point a webcam at a stripper and I'm glued to it like white on rice.

Any other good stories today? Did she start her bike or maybe move it from one side of the driveway to the other?

all_coholic.gif

OK this aint her ... but I know you guyz are die-ing to see something this is from a busa buddy who lives on the next block took these pics recently ...

IMAG0018.jpg

That's not gonna be pretty if she goes down.....
I mean she should be using protection....
I mean she - oh never mind!

Back