The squid next door

Tell ya what.... If you want, I'll make a trip out there (Only an hour or so) and have a nice, non violent chat with him, (I think a 6'10", 350+lbs guy would intimidate him, don't you?) he won't even know I know you. I'll just say I've seen him riding like a moron and it might get him hurt. Then, when the VA ride rolls around, you show up and buy me lunch.
biggrin.gif

From the sounds of it, I know guys just like him. ALL they want is trouble, they don't care. He doesn't care about his neighbors, or anyone else for that matter. He sounds like the kinda guy that got his GF pregnant, so he decided he HAD to stay with her, then his mommy and daddy got tired of them at THEIR house, and helped him find another place. Sound close enough?
rock.gif

Living in Stuarts Draft, I've met a couple people like that. A$$holes. I still say call the cops, just don't lead on that you called. He'll never know. And if he does start shid, Just install a couple cameras around your house to catch him. He gets fined, possible jail time, and out of your hair. Problem solved.
tounge.gif
buy him lunch.
40__s.gif
face7.gif

OK I'm a "Cop" but not in your state. I'm also a Motor Cop. Talk to him first if you think it will work. If you have a Motor Traffic Unit in your city/county let them know. Most will droole over the thought of catching this kid. Squids like this are what give sportbike riders a bad name. In my experience Squids are usually very poor riders - believe me I've caught a number kids on GSXR1000's, CBR1000RR's and even a Busa on my Police Electra Glide. He is an accident waiting to happen. You'll be doing your entire neighborhood a favor.

If it's really that bad, call the cops and tell them there is a suspisious looking bike in front of your neighbors house with no plate.  Then tell them about him reving the crap out of it and racing up and down the road all the time.

They'll be out to run the Vin and check it out in no time....
wink.gif
It was my understanding that you had already talked to him and he continues to act like a jackass...
sad.gif

I would def approach him first, otherwise report him....
wink.gif

wink.gif

Tell ya what.... If you want, I'll make a trip out there (Only an hour or so) and have a nice, non violent chat with him, (I think a 6'10", 350+lbs guy would intimidate him, don't you?) he won't even know I know you. I'll just say I've seen him riding like a moron and it might get him hurt. Then, when the VA ride rolls around, you show up and buy me lunch.
biggrin.gif

From the sounds of it, I know guys just like him. ALL they want is trouble, they don't care. He doesn't care about his neighbors, or anyone else for that matter. He sounds like the kinda guy that got his GF pregnant, so he decided he HAD to stay with her, then his mommy and daddy got tired of them at THEIR house, and helped him find another place. Sound close enough?
rock.gif

Living in Stuarts Draft, I've met a couple people like that. A$$holes. I still say call the cops, just don't lead on that you called. He'll never know. And if he does start shid, Just install a couple cameras around your house to catch him. He gets fined, possible jail time, and out of your hair. Problem solved.
tounge.gif
buy him lunch.
40__s.gif

face7.gif
6'10" 350+lbs... can you AFFORD LUNCH?  
tounge.gif

I think it is a trick to get you to buy him lunch!  Don't do it!  
crazy.gif

tounge.gif

Definitely alert the local Police, whichever agency is responsible for traffic on this particular road, and let them handle it. I believe that this idiot will solve the problem himself, and when he does, if he takes some innocent 4-wheeler with him, then you will be able to live with yourself, because you did go to the authorities. Even better, if he happens to hit someone you know, then it may be lawsuit time, and you have proof through the complaint log at the station, that you were trying to get something done !

Steve.

biggrin.gif

rock.gif

tounge.gif
buy him lunch.
40__s.gif

face7.gif
6'10" 350+lbs... can you AFFORD LUNCH?  
tounge.gif

I think it is a trick to get you to buy him lunch!  Don't do it!  
crazy.gif
shhh..... You'll give me away!!!

I mean.... I Have no clue what you are talking about!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

If you think he's an out of control retaliating SOB, don't stick your foot in it by letting him know your the one.  Just let him travel his own road, there's something ? at the end of the path thattil stop him, eventually.  
bomb.gif

AAAssjani.gif

PS, some pics might be mildly interestingly entertaining.  
eyes.gif

<!--EDIT|mymaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143923138 -->

wow. let nature take it's course. he'll either end up the hospital, dead, or fairly soon he's going to kill the bike and get sick of working on it.

man. sucks.

OK I'm a "Cop" but not in your state. I'm also a Motor Cop. Talk to him first if you think it will work. If  you have a Motor Traffic Unit in your city/county let them know. Most will droole over the thought of catching this kid. Squids like this are what give sportbike riders a bad name. In my experience Squids are usually very poor riders - believe me I've caught a number kids on GSXR1000's, CBR1000RR's and even a Busa on my Police Electra Glide.  He is an accident waiting to happen. You'll be doing your entire neighborhood a favor.
I'm with you all the way, always bikers fault, I hate to hear that, mostly cagers fault, either they are on the phone or makeup or fuggin with new stereo etc. when that happens, they are on foot with sorry faces and mostly we are on the ground...and they usually, start bullllll....go figure.
squid like this will give us the bad name all the way, no matter what... try to do talk him out is usually is not a good idea in this case, somebodies got to stop him...

One night just go out and remove his pegs and his clip ons.

Problem solved...
even faster solution:need 2 tools n 2minutes-
1)3" flat-head nail
2)good pliers

step 1-stuff nail into tire
step 2-remove with pliers
step 3-move to opposite tire;
repeat steps 1 & 2
broke-a$$ won't have time/$/tools to get tires off, let alone buy new ones.
problem solved-or at least delayed?

no  see you  pullin out the cell  just gives the  imagine as you  aint going to put up with  it i never said you had to actually call them

I disagree.
This is your neighbor and a young one at that. Give the kid a break. So what if he doesnt have tags or pay insurance. He likes to ride and probably can't afford it. Yeah I know what your gonna say "well then he shouldnt be on the streets". He's one of the lucky ones that can get away with it. Untill he gets caught. Don't be a snitch especially if its a neighbor. BIG NO NO. You are deff asking for war. If you even act like your gonna call the cops your asking for trouble not to mention you are a big fu%^ing #### to your neighbor. Try to get to know him a bit. Find some comman ground between the two of you. Sounds like you don't even talk to the guy. If you try to be neighborly and possibly give him some sound advice it will go along way. But you got to get to know him first. And before I start sounding like Dr. Phil I'll stop right there. Good Luck[/QUOTE]
I agree w/BUSAZ71-

Especially since you're a bike owner, it could come back to bite you if he lives right next door..

Try working through the situation first with him and see how it goes- Use the cops as the last resort. You don't want this coming back to haunt you and your cycle..

BUSAFETT

One night just go out and remove his pegs and his clip ons.

Problem solved...
even faster solution:need 2 tools n 2minutes-
1)3" flat-head nail
2)good pliers

step 1-stuff nail into tire
step 2-remove with pliers
step 3-move to opposite tire;
repeat steps 1 & 2
broke-a$$ won't have time/$/tools to get tires off, let alone buy new ones.
problem solved-or at least delayed?
Ha! I live in Wisconsin too BD. I'm glad I'm not your neighbor! Hahaha! That's a good solution, though.
beerchug.gif

A postcard will do. Just put the address, the vehicle, and the fact that it has no stickers on it and the cops will do the rest. You don't have to go through life being the "nice guy." We all pay insurance, and this jerk should be no exception.

I'm truly surprised by some of the responses to this topic. Fools like this give responsible motorcycle riders a bad name, yet some think nothing should be done and let happen what will happen. What is going to happen is this young man is going to cause a wreck and the headline will read wreckless driving cyclist kills mother and two children. Always seems to happen this way. Others have said not to "snitch" to the police on this young man. Are we in high school as a society. This man, if that is what he considers himself, is rude, inconsiderate, and is putting others in danger on the road and the neighbor shouldn't snitch on him. What is really going on here?

Brother, if I was you, I would have the SWAT team at each end of the block ready to take him out with spike strips. The young man has no plates or insurance I am sure and is going to destroy someone elses life. People with no insurance have no rights to the road and if caught should never be allowed to drive again. There is always the reasoning behind lack of insurance but the bottom line is if you get hit by them you are in the hurt locker. What are you going to do, sue them, they generally have nothing of value. Dime, rat, snitch, tell, and become an informant before this fool causes harm to someone or even worse, you and your loved ones...

Ok guys...Don't make fun of me but what does squid mean? A lot of you guys use it. It sounds like the people that I call "posers". Just not familiar with the term.

Posers can be squids, but not all squids are posers.

Squids usually don't wear gear, helmets, jackets, gloves, etc, they don't have insurance most of the time, they are often seen popping wheelies, stoppies, lane splitting between two cars on one wheel at triple digit speeds, among other potentially fatal (though not as often as I'm sure some of us would like to see) stunts.

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143961434 -->

Back