Squids

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
I was in the car today a total of three times for a total of fifteen minutes on each drive. I counted no less than fifteen - seventeen squids (combined total) during my drive time! The gear of choice white wife beater... over long denim shorts and sneakers... oh and sunglasses on top of the head not covering the eyes. They must breed like fruit flies... Everytime I turn around there are fifteen more... Does anyone else enjoy the pasttime of squid counting and if so how many have you seen in one day?

I like to watch em have been known to follow them around and study there behavior
laugh.gif

I like to watch em have been known to follow them around and study there behavior
laugh.gif
There should be a tag and release procedure so we can keep accurate track of their numbers.
There was a group of them in Hooters a few days ago. I walked in they said a few things regarding my gear......Dude!! It's summer time, blah, blah, blah. None of them wanted to take a ride with me though, when I invited them, LOL!!

SPEED Channel needs an advertisement like...........

This is a Squid...........................

This is his skin..............................

This is squid skin after sliding along on pavement.....................................................

A squid passed me in my own lane yesterday in traffic. Was ridding 2 up with wife. Traffic gets to a stop. I stop behind him and see the white line in the middle of his tire. He wears Tshirt, jeans and sneakers. When light goes green he tucks in and white line it 1, 2, 3, 4th un til I can't see him. Very narrow road with construction. I was expecting to see him laying down somewhere. SQUID!

Saw about 10 or so yesterday of all varieties.

To think, last summer, I woulda been one of 'em.

--Wag--

I see the allure of it though... The wind blowing through your hair... the sun on your face a cool breeze across your chest and then the cage bumps you. You hit the ground and the next thing you know you have hamburger for limbs a cracked melon thats leaking its juices... cant find some of your fingers or feet but the people rushing up to you might be carrying them(hopefully). Its a horrible way to pick up bike parts but I guess ebay is happy.:)

I was in the car today a total of  three times for a total of fifteen minutes on each drive.  I counted no less than fifteen - seventeen squids (combined total) during my drive time!  The gear of choice white wife beater... over long denim shorts and sneakers... oh and sunglasses on top of the head not covering the eyes.  They must breed like fruit flies... Everytime I turn around there are fifteen more... Does anyone else enjoy the pasttime of squid counting and if so how many have you seen in one day?
Ahahahahahaha!!!!! "breed like fruit flies"....  
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

My wife just went, "What are you laughing at?" I was laughing so damn hard...then I had to fix some of my typing cause my eyes were watering and I couldn't see...I would imagine that's kind of like riding along with your sunglasses propped up on the bill of your abercrombie and fich hat...

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121172339 -->

ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

i just realized i might be a squid from time to time....dang now i have admited my problem. next step?
rock.gif
?

i will admit i will go to the corner store(1/2 mile) to get something real quick without the lid and coat

Nah... You need a seventeen yr old girl on the back with a mini skirt and flip flops.. to qualify. Or you need to ride wheelies and look askance at everyone else on a sport bike who is sweating there ass off in gear.
laugh.gif

I see the allure of it though... The wind blowing through your hair... the sun on your face a cool breeze across your chest and then the cage bumps you. You hit the ground and the next thing you know you have hamburger for limbs a cracked melon thats leaking its juices... cant find some of your fingers or feet but the people rushing up to you might be carrying them(hopefully).  Its a horrible way to pick up bike parts but I guess ebay is happy.:)
smile.gif

Back