I live next to a squid

shortBoarder

on the pegs + into the sun
Donating Member
Registered
Some guy just moved into the spare apartment in the house next to mine; I just saw him pull up on a yellow Ninja wearing a wife-beater, shorts + sneakers.

Maybe I'll ask him if he's taken the bike off any sweet jumps. :p

Maybe he knows illegal ninja moves from the government?

With just a little eggin-on, I'll bet he'll show you how to do a stoppie and a burnout
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Just invite him for a ride.

When he shows up and you are all geared up and he is wearing flip flops, just kind of snicker and say "is that what you are wearing?" and then just say.. "ok, lets go"

Then take him for about a 4 hour ride through twisties somewhere.

I gottcha one better man. Girl 2 doors down is a stripper ( so I've been told... )  She parks her pink CBR out on the street or in front of the mail boxes or wherever...  and rides with her friend on the back, ( girl )  in shorts & summer tube tops, flip flops... niether one can ride very well and look kinda shaky on the bike...  but they have helmets at least.
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122439473 -->

I gottcha one better man. Girl 2 doors down is a stripper ( so I've been told... )  She parks her pink CBR out on the street or in front of the mail boxes or wherever...  and rides with her friend on the back, ( girl )  in shorts & summer tube tops, flip flops... niether one can ride very well and look kinda shaky on the bike...  but they have helmets at least.
rock.gif
wow.gif

xscuseless.gif

rock.gif
You havent tried to get a little sandwhich action!?!

Here ill get you started

You: Hey nice bike (wether it is or not)
Them: Thanks do you ride
You: Yeah i got a busa you should come over for a ride sometime
them: *snicker* i might do that some time
You: What are you doing now

5 mins later use your imaganation

rock.gif
You havent tried to get a little sandwhich action!?!

Here ill get you started

You:  Hey nice bike (wether it is or not)
Them: Thanks do you ride
You: Yeah i got a busa you should come over for a ride sometime
them: *snicker* i might do that some time
You: What are you doing now

5 mins later  use your imaganation
ya playa...

rock.gif
PICS, tell her its a chick photo shoot and she could win an award! or maybe a free phone call home to MOM.

rock.gif
wow.gif
Partial evidence ... to be continued.

July05_misc_033.jpg

Boy, talk about hijacking a guy's thread.

It's okay though, considering the direction it's taking.

Publish your letter here first, though. I can see it now. "Dear Penthouse Forum. I never thought this would happen to me but just the other day . . . ."

!!!!!!

laugh.gif

--Wag--

Boy, talk about hijacking a guy's thread.

It's okay though, considering the direction it's taking.

Publish your letter here first, though.  I can see it now.  "Dear Penthouse Forum.  I never thought this would happen to me but just the other day . . . ."

!!!!!!

laugh.gif

--Wag--
ices_rofl.gif

This reminds me of my hubby hoping that lesbian strippers would move in across the street...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh, and along the topic originally posted...I live with one of 'dem 'dar squids...it's tough, but I do my thing and he does his...
blush.gif

rock.gif
wow.gif
Partial evidence ... to be continued.
PICS OF THE STRIPPER......

Back